What is the best car you have owned?

A bright red saxo that I just loved, it used to overtake reps on the m1 much to their surprise.It never cost much and was really reliable.Passed it on to my son for his first car,now got a volvo v70 which is great.

Volvo v70 which is great.

Now that would be fantastic! Certainly in comparison to the M-Reg Clio I'm currently lumbered with..

Want to swap?

Of all the "our cars" we've had, my favourite was a red and white, soft topped Austin Metropolitan we had back in the sixties.....

I loved that car:love: and yes I did mention this before on another car thread ,not the previous thread as mentioned.

My car now is my favourite. A Rover 216se cabriolet. 12 years old great condition, leather seats and only done 62.000 miles

My current one by far....

53 plate audi a4 s line 1.9 tdi remapped to 165 bhp, its not lightening but it feels sooooo right

its ace.

My current car; SEAT Leon Cupra R.

Ticks all the boxes for me for the time being. Nothing I'd trade it for at the moment for the same money.

Still dreaming of the RS4.... :love:

Lada Riva heh heh *pukes*

The one I've got now - Mondeo V6 Estate with 17" alloys. Happily takes me to the South of France (full boot and family) in twelve hours without pushing it - and leaves 99% of cars for dead when going from a dead start away from traffic lights - joining a roundabout etc. Driving position is really comfortable which is useful when you're 6' 2" tall.

Best car I've ever owned? Impossible to choose one, I've had too many!

Some of the best cars I've owned are:

Volvo 740 Turbodiesel

Volvo 480 Turbo

VW Passat GL5

Range Rover

Worst car I've ever owned:

Tata Gurkha. Absolute heap of junk.