Recommend an album

John Mayer - Room For Square. I never get tired of playing it, and as most people here haven't heard of him I would recommend it. Has one of my all time fav songs on too 'Your Body is a Wonderland', but so many great songs on there. BUY IT NOW!!!

livin lovin maid.....trying to play on the guitar....i often play the intro / main riff then give up. haha. :) amazing song.

why is it confusing to put guns n roses and led zeppelin in the same post?

John mayer is great/ Led Zep is fab but you need to be introduced to it carefully.

I would reccommend AC/DC if you want blood if you are in a rock mood.

Or if you are in a melodic mood

Try Spilt Milk by Jellifish

I know that a lot of people are put off by the music of Bob Dylan, the album I would choose to recommend would be.

Blood on the Tracks - 1975

p.s. "In my time of Dyin" is a Dylan original :)

Originally posted by MTheo

livin lovin maid.....trying to play on the guitar....i often play the intro / main riff then give up. haha. :) amazing song.

why is it confusing to put guns n roses and led zeppelin in the same post?

Joking about Guns and Roses and Led Zeppelin being in the same post nevermind- that joke fell flat on it's face.

I play Stairway to Heaven (on guitar) up to the solo then: "stuff it" :P

Livin Lovin maid is good but it's not on of my favourites, I like the track after that, 'Ramble On'

Originally posted by Dolouz

I know that a lot of people are put off by the music of Bob Dylan, the album I would choose to recommend would be.

id say street legal is another good dylan album ive always rated it :clap: :clap: :clap:

lol yeah... and led zeppelin didn't steal it :rolleyes::P

Originally posted by ianmitchell

I play Stairway to Heaven (on guitar) up to the solo then: "stuff it"

At 'Wavelength' on London Road (guitar shop) they used to have a sign in the bit where you could try out guitars and amps:-

"No Stairway to Heaven."

Try downloading any Django Rheinhardt / Hot Club of France for guitar licks and then remember Django only had 3 working fingers on his left hand! Howdeedoodat?

Originally posted by nuf_said

At 'Wavelength' on London Road (guitar shop) they used to have a sign in the bit where you could try out guitars and amps:-

"No Stairway to Heaven."

a la Wayne's World right? :P

I love that film!

Yes panda street legal really good, but then again i could go on all day boring you about other albums/outtakes/lyric changing ha ha ha

At the moment I am hooked on a live album called "stop cryin" (based on the song from street legal) which is brilliant. Different versions of tangled up in blue, shelter from the strom and I want you. More or less the same time as Budukhan 78.

See there I go, give me an inch I take a mile.

Wot about Thin Lizzy "Live And Dangerous" album (well almost live but def dangerous) that was a killer album and the band were def underrated.

is blood on the tracks the album what dylan did after a bitter divorce ? if it is i might get it after xmas ,only got one bob dylan album and thats the vastly underated STREET LEGAL