Harold Moore Baths Hillsborough - does anyone Know what has happened to them?

does anyone know what has happened to Harold Moore Baths at Hillsborough?

I have been trying to get in touch with them for a few weeks now but there telephone number doesn't seem to work and their website is down.

I know they were badly effected by the floods but I would have thought they should be back up and running by now.

My grandparents need a replacement bath panel for their bath so if they are no more, does anyone know who might sell them?

any help would be appreciated as my Grandma is chewing my ear off!

Sorry Mate,They've Closed Down. B&Q Opens Soon Though.

I can confirm they closed down after the floods.

Thanks for letting me know, is that because of the floods?

Do you know if any of their previous stockists have still got stock or am I clutching at straws?

They were 'going under' well before the floods arrived. The floods simply brought forward the date of their closing (and gave them a pretty good excuse in the meantime).

To the best of my knowledge, another company is hoping to rectify the Harold Moore brand which can only be a good thing as a Harold Moore bath is a quality product (the Rolls Royce of baths, so to speak).

We have sold these baths for years and years and most of those were to people who had had one in one house, only to move to another house and put another one in.

I was sad to see them go and spoke to Mr Moore (senior) only a few weeks back. He sounded drained.... (sorry, not the best phrase to use, I guess).

I wish them well in the future.

Thanks for the info, looks like my Grandma will have to wait a bit longer for her bath panel then.

Thanks for letting me know, is that because of the floods?

Do you know if any of their previous stockists have still got stock or am I clutching at straws?

Try Fareys on south road,they may still have some stock left.

Great, thanks for that I'll try them tomorrow

All good DIY stores stock bath panels and as they tend to be universal in size, with straight, flat bits at the end for you to trim to size, you shouldn't have a problem unless you want one in an alternate colour to white or varing shades of wood, as colours are now obsolete

Try Fareys on south road,they may still have some stock left.

I'm afraid we don't!

These baths were top drawer, an acrylic sheet 8mm thick as opposed to the paper-thin sheets you'll find on baths at the likes of B & Q. Some have been known to be as thin as 3mm - you can almost see through them!

That's why we've always maintained that we don't sell good and cheap baths. We can get you a good one or we could - if really required - get you a cheap one. It will never be both.

Thanks for the info, looks like my Grandma will have to wait a bit longer for her bath panel then.

If you can contact them then there's a small chance you might yet get that panel. (It's just a case of catching someone at the premises.)

You never know. Try: 2336161.

Just to let you all know,

Harold Moore Baths are now incorporated into the Royce Morgan brand :D

Cheers

Marcus - Total bathrooms