Ideas for a shop at Woodhouse

There is a shop for rent at Woodhouse on the main row of shops on Cross street.

I am interested in what you think is missing at the moment, what would you like to see. :help:

thanks for any feedback

Pie :thumbsup:

Not a lot missing at the moment,

We have butcher, bread and cake shop, chiropody, greengrocer, 2 supermarkets, video rental, 2 chip shops, cafe, barbers, 2 hairdressers, charity shop, opticions, early opening newsagents/convenience store, 3 chinese restaurants/ takeaways,

a card shop, an allsorts shop called the wizard which sells most things like plugs, decorating materials, vases, batteries etc, turf accountant, 3 pubs all within a compact area.

I can't think of anything else.

I have heard that the area round by the charity shop is being developed including shops.

hazel

Not a lot missing at the moment,

We have butcher, bread and cake shop, chiropody, greengrocer, 2 supermarkets, video rental, 2 chip shops, cafe, barbers, 2 hairdressers, charity shop, opticions, early opening newsagents/convenience store, 3 chinese restaurants/ takeaways,

a card shop, an allsorts shop called the wizard which sells most things like plugs, decorating materials, vases, batteries etc, turf accountant, 3 pubs all within a compact area.

I can't think of anything else.

I have heard that the area round by the charity shop is being developed including shops.

hazel

What about a shoe shop? :)

What about a shoe shop? :)

Got a shoe shop on Church lane there used to be a clothes shop at one time in fact several over the years but none of them lasted very long.A lot of people missed the wool shop but I don't think so many people knit now.

if you serve people quick and realise that not every body in the q' has got time to hear about operations, holidays,grandkids,crap buses,ect and know how to work the till then whatever u sell you'll have the costcutter out of buisness in no time....good luck

Jewelery, Pork sandwich shop, bakers, Greggs, Lingerie, Craft, Sports, Subway

What about a pie shop? :)

there's allready a subway .......at the back of the cross dagers

pork sandwich shop and cold meats,do a bomb there

there's allready a subway .......at the back of the cross dagers

yes there is definitely a subway... ha haha!

wot about a launderette? thats a good idea or flower shop as there is not one anymore

Car accessories would go down well, can't say i have seen one there, but i only go through WH occasionally.

A shoe repair / cobblers would be good. Quite a few people i know have commented on it . There was one a few years ago but that closed so it would probably be a good idea to find out why first! A fabric shop may also work if it sold all types of sewing materials. Maybe a sports shop would do well too. A good toy shop maybe? my list could go on forever so i'll stop now ;)