Kindness of Sheffield people had us in tears

Good luck and lots of love to your babies. My little sister contracted a rare form of meningitus wen she was a baby, she was in hospital for weeks and weeks. Doctors said she had a 5% survival rate and if she did survive she would be deaf, blind and brain damaged. 14 years on, she is the most stunning, irritating and cocky 14 year old iv ever met! we prayed every day and she is proof that miricles happen and these little fighters do defy the odds. xxx

Hya Rosemarie

I am only a phone call away if you need anything, take care speak soon xx

what parents im so humbled by your story god knows how you have all coped it made me realize how lucky we are and not to let stupid things get to you,im so full of admiration for you all and god bless those kids,your a special pair and sending you all love and angel blessings and may you have a rainbow really soon xxxxxxxxxxxx

All good thoughts coming from me .. x x x x

Take special care of yourself Rosemarie x

God bless Blade & Freya, They sound like a couple of fighters. I read the post today but i didnt see the first post date, ive been sat wishing them the will to live, then i realised how old the post was. . doh!, How happy was i to see how old they are now, Im 14stone totally bald not scared of anything (apart from the wife) and i had a tear in my eye. well done little ones. hope all goes well. White rose, im an aerial/sky installer if you need anything doing to make things easier at home with your tv system i will do it at cost. ie. you pay for the parts and i wont charge any labour. God bless you and your family x

I have just read all this thread and its had me in tears and its had me laughing. What fighters your children are.

Thank you for sharing your story xxxxx

Biggest hugs all round and all our love. Can't beleive those two, there's nowt wrong with that boys balls is there? What a fighter.

Can't believe we're in the terrible twos, time just flies.

All our love (again),

Freddie & Harriet.

....and Mum n Dad.

Frd

Hi Rosemarie and family...

I have just been reading your posts and have cried and smiled all the way through! Such an amazing family and so many ups and downs! Just wanted to say that my thoughts are with you all...

Hayley x

Thanks for the update. It's always great to read how the little miracles are doing.

Keep smiling, keep strong.

Hi all.

As normal you have had us in tears again by reading your replays for our family. Thank you from the bottom of our hearts for all your kind words, wishes and blessings. If anyone would like to see some pictures of the twins then & now. You can send a friend request to me by facebook at Rosemarie Burgess and I will accept them.

Thanks again Rosemarie, Darren & family xxx