Kindness of Sheffield people had us in tears

I went to Blade's funeral. It was good to see so many people, standing room only in the chapel. There were so many in SU strip as Rosemarie requested.

The service was a mixture of sadness and laughter (at some of Blade's antics)

I did not attend the interment, it would have felt intrusive.

Thank you so much to any one that came to pay there respects to my beautiful son Blade on such a sad day. I just hope we did him proud. Any one that would like to add me on face book to see the beautiful photos of blade & freya my name is Rosemarie Burgess. We will be doing some fund raising if any body would be interested. THANK YOU AGAIN Rosemarie, Darren & family xxxxxxxx

---------- Post added 27-10-2014 at 16:49 ----------

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=687165781399354&ref=ts&fref=ts

This is a link on facebook for blade xxxx

I saw a newsa story about this family in the Star. It broke my heart.

Thats a lovely picture. I wish i knew what to say but what can one say to someone like you who has lost what you have? What do i say that wont sound like a soundbite or a cliche? All i can say is he is beautiful and you do his memory proud. He was lucky to have a mum like you.

Thats a lovely picture. I wish i knew what to say but what can one say to someone like you who has lost what you have? What do i say that wont sound like a soundbite or a cliche? All i can say is he is beautiful and you do his memory proud. He was lucky to have a mum like you.

We was the lucky ones to have blade as our beautiful wonderful son and I really hope we succeed in setting this charity up and hopefully no one will ever forget his beautiful cheeky smile and him xxxxxxxxxxxx