Kindness of Sheffield people had us in tears

Hiya Byeo.

This news has been posted in Sheffield news section and has it's own sticky.

Kindness of Sheffield people had us in tears ‎(Multi-page thread 1 2 3 ... Last Page)

white.rose

I would like to attend Blade's funeral. I feel I have a connection to Blade from way back, and am just so upset for Rosemarie and Darren, and his siblings.

---------- Post added 14-10-2014 at 13:45 ----------

I was just thinking about flowers, but it occurs to me Rosemarie might wish for donations to ?

So sorry rip young man .i don't normally post on here much but have followed you with your fight.honestly have tears running down my face rip young man .???????

hello there the both of you, I have been following blade and freyer from the first time you posted it on the forum. I must say after I had read t I had tears running own my face for a couple of hours after. its amazing what the doctors can do now and especially in the best children's hospital in the country, if not the world. as for the twins they have a long way to go, and with the doctors skills their determination and all your love and forbearance, they will pull through my prayers go with the 4 of you and you all have a long and happy life keep us all up to date with their progress in the coming months and years we all would like to know. all my love to you all have a good life best wishes Steven B

sorry to hear your news thinking of you all xxx i remember meeting blade when i hired your caravan. he was a lovely lad he will never be forgotten xxx r.i.p blade

I'll be proud to join in the round of applause at Bramall Lane on Tuesday in memory of your little fighter.

Heartfelt sympathy to you & your family.

Thank you so much to every 1 for your lovely wishes & comments and any 1 that would like to come to Blade's funeral are more than welcome to come and pay your respects. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Rosemarie, Darren and Family xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

So much bad news is talked about. This is a beautiful heart warming story. Thank you for sharing it.