Kindness of Sheffield people had us in tears

So very sorry for you all Rosemarie, another angel taken far too soon. My little Wills will take good care of him as will all the other little angels that god needed in heaven.

Rest in peace little Blade x

I am so very very saddened & sorry to read this. My heart goes out to you and your family at this difficult time. I feel honored to have met your beautiful baby boy and thank you for allowing me that opportunity. I hope dearly that you can find some comfort in your happier memories and in time are able to find some level of peace and harmony. Shine bright in the sky little one. Love from myself and my family to you all. xxx

Such sad news. Not a lot we can say on here that will make you feel better now, but perhaps in ten years time you will look this thread up with Freya and realise that the world isn't such a bad place after all.

I'm so sorry to hear about Blade Rosemarie. I have no idea how anybody survives the loss of a child so you have my deepest respect if you're managing to keep going. I hope that your family and Freya can comfort each other.

Sorry to hear this dreadful news Rosemarie.

My thoughts are with you and Darren and the family.

:(

I've just read all of your thread from start to finish and to say I'm sad is an understatement. So many highs, so many lows over so many years. Never having been in your situation I cannot imagine what you're all going through at this very sad time. Please accept my heartfelt condolences.

R.I.P. Blade xx

My most heartfelt sympathies go to you. Care for each other, take comfort in each other and know that people feel for you in your loss.

So sorry to hear, I was talking to Daz when the little un was a mascot at the Lane last season...

So sorry to learn of your loss. Wishing you the strength to get through this. Rest peacefully little Blade.