SF Unofficial Knitting Group Meeting: Wednesday October 24th 7 p.m.

Will you be coming to the October unofficial meet?  

16 members have voted

1. 1. Will you be coming to the October unofficial meet?

• Save me a space - Id love to come.
    • Sorry not this time.

Who was the new person I didnt get round to talking to?

Could have been Globetrotter, or bionicdreams?? I enjoyed sitting between the 2 of them!

I had a nice time too - although husband can't believe that I came home and knitted some more!!

Thank you Jill for the tea and the chair. I managed to divide my top down cardi for the sleeves last night and I've tried it on this morning and it looks like it will fit.

Thankyou for a nice night, and thanks W4B for not hacking up my snood with your scissors.

Thanks again for a lovely meeting:D It was good to see you all again! Who was the new person I didnt get round to talking to?

Was she blonde or dark-haired? The dark haired one is me and globetrotter is blonde.I think it might have been globetrotter cos I said hi on me way out!;)

Could have been Globetrotter, or bionicdreams?? I enjoyed sitting between the 2 of them!

I had a nice time too - although husband can't believe that I came home and knitted some more!!

Aw thanks! it was nice meeting you too!:)

Your hubby shouldn't be so surprised knitting is addictive isn't it?!:D

Thank you very much, Jill! I enjoyed sitting in the corner and even knitted a bit! Excited that I might be able to get my first felting project finished soon, now that I have bamboo handles - will post a picture when I do.

Yes do that! your bag looked lovely!:)

Yes thanks again Jill! I am grateful for not having to got to a well for my water!:P:D

Lots of fun, as always. I got some lovely needles, they are sooo nice to use, yummy!

It did make me wonder how much my needle collection and stash is worth, and do I need to re-look at my contents insurance :suspect:

:D

Thanks to Jill for hosting and thanks to everyone for making it a nice evening.

Thanks again for a lovely meeting:D It was good to see you all again! Who was the new person I didnt get round to talking to?

Hi! I'm finally getting around to checking up on the forum... I'm one of the new people. (The blond one who was knitting a blue baby cardigan.) It was really nice meeting you all. I had a really good chat and will definately come again. It was great having a chat with the people sitting at the table with me on Wednesday and I look forward to meeting the others I didn't talk to next time. Thank you very much Jill for letting us invade your shop. :)

Hi! I'm finally getting around to checking up on the forum... I'm one of the new people. (The blond one who was knitting a blue baby cardigan.) It was really nice meeting you all. I had a really good chat and will definately come again. It was great having a chat with the people sitting at the table with me on Wednesday and I look forward to meeting the others I didn't talk to next time. Thank you very much Jill for letting us invade your shop. :)

It was nice to meet you Globetrotter!:)

Thanks for being the wonderful host again JillM