New shop opening in Hillsborough...

Looks like we are getting a Soap shop in Hillsborough...

Been past a few times this week its looking really good, and smells fab too!! Its opening tomorrow morning at 09.30 i will be the first inline to go and have a look...

Looks like we are getting a Soap shop in Hillsborough...

Been past a few times this week its looking really good, and smells fab too!! Its opening tomorrow morning at 09.30 i will be the first inline to go and have a look...

WOW great a soap shop i cant wait for that:hihi: ill give it 6 months before it shuts:loopy:

Has someone called the BBC so they can put it on News at 10?

The owner of the shop posts on here .... apologies user name escapes me......s/he has said that we should pop in.....I think they said there would be a discount if we mentioned Sheffield Forum - but I am not absolutely certain.....suppose a search thread is in order.....will be back once I have searched.

Back now.....the shop is called BubblesBathTime.....the owner is avegaz01....and she put a thread on back at the beginning of July

"What do people think to a "Lush" style shop opening in Hillsborough"

Look at post 45.....she offers 10% discount to SF users.

I wish her all the best with the shop and will be there to say hello tomorrow sometime. :D

It's not in Leeds, therefore they won't care.

Thanx for the sarcastic comments!! I know its not everyones cuppa, but i hope they do well and wish them all the luck!!

Anything that isnt an Estate agents, hairdressers or nail bar is welcome in Hillsborough

Super news!

Hopefully the smelly minger who gets on the tram at Middlewood Rd will see it and buy their wares .... I'm all for helping the smelly on to the road of cleanliness :)

Anything that isnt an Estate agents, hairdressers or nail bar is welcome in Hillsborough

or kebab shops, lol oh wot great fun shopping is at hillsborough! next there be a pants shop:hihi: or a shampoo shop! :hihi::hihi::loopy:

Good to see a new shop coming to Hillsborough, its getting more upmarket every day.

I wish you all the best and if you fancy stopping in, I'll see if there is anything I can do to help you out.

Good to see a new shop coming to Hillsborough, its getting more upmarket every day.

Yes very upmarket, you can even buy soap now.

Or a takeaway