Walter wragg ltd or wraggs of sheffield any ex employees

Anyone who worked at Walter wraggs or wraggs of sheffield remember dot barry ray brian behind the counter armando les pete in the garage the manager was russ warren and john cooper used to race a gold star for them.

Anyone who worked at Walter Wraggs or Wraggs of Sheffield remember dot barry ray brian behind the counter armando les pete in the garage the manager was Russ Warren and john cooper used to race a gold star for them.

of course ian gedees was a salesman so was jack woods who opened a shop in wilf greens premises alan watson had a gold star and when it rained it was hard to start due to water getting into the carb via the big bellmouth so he put a 5 gallon drum top the old type that you just pressed the midle and the top came of well he was in a hurry one night and forgot the cardboard insert was sucked into the cylinder and jamming between the valves he had to remove the head to clear it happy times also alan inthe workshop and ted both had road rockets alan was marries to dot strafford

My cousin Raymond E. Stevenson, known as Ray worked for Wraggs many years ago, he now lives in Norfolk.

i remember ray his wife had a hairdressers he had a mk one zepher 6 and of course the bsa bantam our paths crossed again when he worked for brown brothers the last i heard he was working for a furnace company

I believe Alan and Ian have left us now,the last time i saw alan he was working for Gordon Lambs selling BMW bikes up Ecclesall rd.

Hello Black Eyes, yes that is my cousin Ray, he moved down to Norfolk in the 1980s to work for his son-in-law and has remained down there ever since, he and his wife are now both in there eighties but Ray is still keeping well physically although he has a bit of a short-term memory problem, Brenda suffers from M.E but is otherwise ok, they both came up to Sheffield in the summer to stay with my brother and my wife and I have visited them regularly over the years. Sadly they lost there only daughter to breast

cancer in 1990 and afterwards cared for there 3 grandchildren for some years. He was always motorbike daft.

what happened to Brian Harker he was a storeman at Walter Wragg in 1958 lived at frechville

hi sharovian I would love to meet up with ray the next time he is in sheffield i left these shores in1990 and have just returned

Ray Stevenson unfortunately is unlikely to come back up to Sheffield again.

Would anyone wishing to contact Ray, please pass on your tele.no.to me via a pm

Thanks

Anyone who worked at Walter Wraggs or Wraggs of Sheffield remember dot barry ray brian behind the counter armando les pete in the garage the manager was Russ Warren and john cooper used to race a gold star for them.

Hi

I remember Dot she married Alan Strafford who sadly is no longer with us.

In later life Dot became a Sheffield magistrate.

Unfortunately I have lost touch but have many happy memories of them all.