Dog found in shiregreen*apparently stolen, now found*

Found in shiregreen. Male westy looking dog with collar but no tag. if anyone has any information of if this could possibly be your dog then contact me via pm or 07976714323

Have you got it then? Is it safe?

If so, you need to also let the dog warden know if you haven't already and the pound - so if someone calls looking for their dog they can direct it to you, or perhaps someone already has reported it missing.

Well done on helping!

the dog is now back with its owner

Good to hear, thanks again mmitchell for helping a dog out :)

hi, would the persons who claimed this dog please get in touch urgently on07733112722.

Edited by mystical

Oh no :( I assume this dog has been claimed by some scumbag who doesn't own it?? I do hope the OP knows where the guy is who claimed this dog :(

I can't believe the way that this has turned out, I feel so sorry for the owners but also for the people who found him...what a mess, I really hope that he is soon found, please keep us updated.

Any update on this?

I'm in contact with the owners and haven't heard from them today... the story has been emailed to The Star and I've also informed Calendar to see if they will run a story on it. I have a large group of people keeping an eye on the classified ads when they can.

Please note: Hamish is not neutered so if anyone is checking the classifieds, please check stud dog adverts also!

I've checked

pets4homes.co.uk

preloved.co.uk

freeads

viva street