Yummy Mummys Monthly May event- Thurs 26th

Would you want to be able to bring children to our evening events?  

4 members have voted

1. 1. Would you want to be able to bring children to our evening events?

• Yes, this would make me more likely to attend
    • No, I'd rather let my hair down and get away for a few hours

Hi all,

After the success of our launch party I'm pleased to announce the date of our next monthly meet up; Thursday 26th May. For those not in the know, Yummy Mummys Monthly is an opportunity for mums and mums to be to get out the house on an evening once a month to relax, have fun and enjoy a mocktail or cocktail or two!

Based centrally at Bar 360 (opposite Vodka Revolution) we have stalls offering food, fashion pampering and goodies for all with competitions, offers and advice whether your an established mum or have just found out your going to be one! You can also join our facebook group which is now over 100 members strong after just 5 weeks on the go! Here we chat, share advice, shout if we've something to sell or just if we want to chat about non mum/pregnant things! Its a great way to get to know names and faces between each event and the events are great to just get away from it all and have a good night!

Come have a look at http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/home.php?sk=group_185077524860656&ap=1 or email [email protected] for any info. You can also see piccies from our last event on the group page.

Catch up soon!

Yummy Mummys Monthly x

Don't forget to join our facebook group for details of freebies and prizes up for grabs on Thursday 26th May.

Simply search under yummy mummys monthly or click on the link below (i understand this hasn't worked for everyone so searching on our group instead should do the trick!).

I requested to join your aforementioned facebook group approximately 6 weeks ago and have still not been accepted. I have also sent, you personally, 3 emails to find the reasoning behind this and am still awaiting a reply.

Can you please tell me the reasoning behind singling out certain Mums?

Hi Totty,

I'm sorry but I haven't had any emails.

Our policy is very much inclusive (we now having nearing 200 members and i add everyone that requests to join) if you want to PM me your name I can find you on facebook and add you that way? I'm sorry if you've tried to request to join but genuinely there is no-one outstanding on the group; I'm on there every day to check :-)

Hopefully we can get you on there soon so you can meet and chat with all our other mummies :-)

Hi Totty,

I'm sorry but I haven't had any emails.

Our policy is very much inclusive (we now having nearing 200 members and i add everyone that requests to join) if you want to PM me your name I can find you on facebook and add you that way? I'm sorry if you've tried to request to join but genuinely there is no-one outstanding on the group; I'm on there every day to check :-)

Hopefully we can get you on there soon so you can meet and chat with all our other mummies :-)

I've just double checked my email and nothing in there or in junk; it's [email protected] just to check you have it right xx

Hi all,

Hope to see you all this Thursday, it will be my first outing since giving birth by C section to my gorgeous little girl Mollie Rose.