Sign in to follow this  

Dead Woman in Rotherham at Escape

Anyone found out what was suppose to have happened on Friday night

A 19 year old english female from Thorpe Hesley (Kimberly Fuller) died following an altercation at the Escape nightclub in rotherham

A 21 year old asian man from Eastwood, Rotherham has been charged with her murder. 2 other men arrested have been released on bail

Bearing in mind this is now a murder enquiry (and im surprised it took so long to appear on here) i would tread carefully about what is put. The bbc report is linked below

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/south_yorkshire/4416942.stm

My colleague knows the Mum of the 17 year old girl whose arms Kimberley died in. Apparently Kimberley had asked the Asians to stop swearing during an argument that the Asians were engaged in between themselves. The 17 year old is obviously distraught. Talk about wrong place wrong time.

i work with a guy who's neice was out with the deceased. he said that the two had been harassed by a group of men. that there had been an incident at the taxi queue and she had spurned the mens advances. this is i am told led the the dreadful outcome which happened.