Semi intimate piercing

Hi all

I am wanting to have my nipple(s) pierced, can anyone recommend a piercing studio in Sheffield and can anyone share experiences/advice re this?

im sure youll get plenty of offers on here

Buy a nice black lace, low cut, frilly bra instead, that would be much better :)

Buy a nice black lace, low cut, frilly bra instead, that would be much better :)

I have several of these in several colours, I want to fulfil a personal desire so would appreciate recommendations please

Edited by MissyD
typo

If she's still there, then I'd recommend Jayne at Feline on Hickmott Road. Female, very knowledgeable and professional and came recommended to me by a load of people.

Thanks Medusa, it's been an ambition of mine since my teens back in the day. My only concern is the length of healing time- some sites say 12 months before any intimacy in the area after a piercing!

Thou Art on Chapel Walk are really good and also have lots of recomendations.

Their prices are far cheaper than many other leading piercists as well.

I can't recommend anywhere as I didn't get it done in Sheffield but I do have a nip done.

It was painful, I don't have that many piercings but it was certainly the most painful of the lot by far. Extremely sensitive to the point of having to sleep in a bra/couldn't stand any sort of touch on it for some time. Stayed sore afterwards too, unlike my other piercings. Took an absolutely insane amount of time to heal! I would agree that it will take a year or more to properly heal.

In fact, apparently sometimes a nipple may never fully heal for some people.

I personally have never followed any particular aftercare routine, just keeping yourself and your clothes/bed clean as you do anyway! The odd saltwater soak is all I've ever done for all my piercings.

I don't think it would be a good idea to have both done at the same time, I would get one done and see how you go.

Worth it though, looks completely awesome. Have had it for oh, wow 5 years now I think. Had to take it out once for a small op and missed it terribly, not to mention it started to close up after only a few hours and was agonising getting it back in - joys!

The only answer to you on whether you should get both done together or separately vwkittie is that they hurt a completely different amount to each other. One normally hurts more than the other but you never know whether the one that they did first is the one which hurts more or less.

One of mine hurt more, bled more and took longer to heal than the other. They both took longer to heal than other piercings, but one was pretty much sorted after 2 months- the other took approaching 6.

I have been into hospital regularly and refuse to take them out- I just replace them with PTFE clear retainers and don't tell anyone about them ;)

The only answer to you on whether you should get both done together or separately vwkittie is that they hurt a completely different amount to each other. One normally hurts more than the other but you never know whether the one that they did first is the one which hurts more or less.

One of mine hurt more, bled more and took longer to heal than the other. They both took longer to heal than other piercings, but one was pretty much sorted after 2 months- the other took approaching 6.

I have been into hospital regularly and refuse to take them out- I just replace them with PTFE clear retainers and don't tell anyone about them ;)

Yea I really, really wish I had done similar! I was very upset at the thought of losing it when I realised it had closed up a bit in such a short space of time!

I wouldn't get both done at once because then you have to somehow keep your other half off both the funbags instead of just keeping one sacred for a while :hihi:

I never got the other done in the end, I thought I'd hate the asymmetrical look but ended up loving it for some reason!

agree totally VWkittie, the thought of my man not being able to get close to both funbags is totally unbearable, it brings us both so much pleasure and 12 months without scares the proverbial out of me!!

I had mine pierced about 8 years ago, and it is the most painful thing ive had done. Its because it goes through about an inch of tissue. I got fed up of mine after a few months as i kept forgetting it was done, and kept catching it in the shower :o so took it out. They do look good though.

As for where-i had mine done in oz so thats a bit far for you to travel :hihi: But i had my tragus pierced at feline my the woman and liked her. I mainly used eternal ink for piercings but thats closed now unfortunately.

Good luck whatever you decide.