Rave at Greno woods Sat (12th Sept) night

Hi, anyone know what was going on in Greno woods on Saturday night / early Sunday morning?

There was really loud music all down the Oughtibridge / Wharncliffe Side valley until 8am Sunday morning, police said it was some sort of rave but every time they went up there the music was quiet again :huh:

Anyone else hear / see anything?

Hi, anyone know what was going on in Greno woods on Saturday night / early Sunday morning?

There was really loud music all down the Oughtibridge / Wharncliffe Side valley until 8am Sunday morning, police said it was some sort of rave but every time they went up there the music was quiet again :huh:

Anyone else hear / see anything?

It sounds as though it was a rave from what you have typed. :loopy::huh:

Oh good, it wasn't my imagination then!

I could hear the thudding kick drum all night on & off and wondered where it was coming from.

Bit eighties though isn't it a rave, didn't know they did these anymore.

Ha ha! My terminology - showing my age I'm afraid!

I think the younger generation call them free party's. God only knows what they are thinking with this new fangled terminology ;)

You should have gone down, I went to one there a few years ago and it was great!

Neeeeeeeeeeeeeeek did you do "Big Fish Small Fish Cardboard Box ?" See what you have let yourself in for now ;):hihi::hihi:

Aren't the magic mushrooms just about ripe now?

Aren't the magic mushrooms just about ripe now?

Dunno ? Anyone else know when magic mushrooms are ripe ?? Do they do tricks ?? ;)

Be some Hippies on MMs or glue, thinking its 1987.

Has anyone tried em they make a tea out of it? I ran over a massive mushroom on the front lawn friday with the mower

No its not an 80's thing. im 24 and been going to them sice I was 17. They are techno/drum n bass parties and hundreds of people turn up. There are parties every weekend in the summer...why do think they have stopped? people still like going out raving, young or old....just coz you lot are old dont mean parties have stopped.

No it isnt hippies..anyone n everyone goes..stop being so old fashioned. just coz your past it...they are parties that are just like going to a normal club excpet outside and illiegal. Just coz your old why do you think its an 80's thing...coz its not? they dont just stop becuase you get over the hill...whats wrong with having a rave outside...**** ALL. Now get a LIFE

totaly gutted ive herd about these thing but never been to one. shounds like a rite laugh. :) how do u find out where they are? Are they not Against the law?