Someone stole my electric wheelchair - REWARD FOR WHO FETCHES IT BACK!

Hi People,

I am totally <blank> off. Yesterday 7th someone stole my electric wheelchair from the front of my sisters road. They did it during the day as in the morning next door saw it on the side of the house.

If anyone sees it please let me know as without it I cant go out. Its a blue electric wheelchair with Dan 2 written on the number plate. It then has some tubes round the side which are the underglow kit (Probably ripped off now). On the sides it has stickers for Source Cars as they sponsor me.

Who ever fetches it back will get a reward

Edited by TheBlueDragon
masked swearing and removed road

Thats pretty shocking bluedragon. How are you managing at the moment without it?

Looks like Im going to be locked in the house for the moment. Luckily the youth centre I work at has a spare electric wheelchair they said I can borrow but obviously not for long and got to find a way to get it from stocksbridge to high green

Well thats lucky they have a spare. How will you replace it if its not found I imagine they are very expensive. I think its pretty disgusting that it has been stolen. Some people have no morals at all.

Really sorry to hear about your loss blue dragon and i do hope that the scrotes that stole it are caught but i did have to chuckle when the image sprang to mind of some toe rag getting away really slowly with the wheelchair underlighters on, Its not got flags on whips and spotlights too has it :hihi::hihi::hihi: Joking aside I am sure that someone that lives close to you from SF will help you out getting the spare one to you.. Best of luck finding it... :thumbsup: EDIT: MR BENN lives in high green and has a 4x4 perhaps a pm to him may help you get the spare one to stocksbridge..

Edited by Rashspateen

If you don't get another offer, I can probably get it in the back of the Zafira for you

I'm right on the other side of town from you though, so it'd be miles out of my way. If somebody nearer (and probably with a van) offers they'd be your better option :thumbsup:

If you don't get another offer, I can probably get it in the back of the Zafira for you

I'm right on the other side of town from you though, so it'd be miles out of my way. If somebody nearer (and probably with a van) offers they'd be your better option :thumbsup:

Yes same here strix. I have a van but am miles away. Pm me if you have no joy.

Someone just called me saying they spotted some kids messing about with a chair near Potters gate

I assume you're now on the phone to the police?

good luck dude,

if i lived closer id have potted down to potters gate and took a look