Which is better, ps3 or xbox360?

Which is better, PS3 or xbox 360?  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Which is better, PS3 or xbox 360?

360 all the way(no games for ps3 and **** online capability).

BTW this is in the wrong section.

Difficult to judge. I doubt if there are many people out there that have got both.

Personally PS3, the game cabability between the 2 looks pretty even. However the PS3 has a blu-ray player, which for me is a big bonus.

Not to bothered about on-line gaming, (I have other interests!)

I prefer the 360 but that's because I play games online and the PS3 sucks for online communication. On the other hand tho PS3 dose not have all the bad rep and such a bad reliability rating.

I have both consoles and only use the PS3 for blue rays, Sony messed up a little as well when the scrapped the 60gb and made the 40gb without backwards compatibility even the newer 80gb has not got it.

Got both, prefer 360. I'll probably pick up the PS3 exclusives that are any good, but if a game is dual format I get the 360 version. 360 for gaming, PS3 for Blu-Ray and a bit of Motorstorm at the mo.

depends what you want i for. We and a ps3 when they first came out and they are a great piece of kit and do lots of stuff but we just wanted a gaming console for off/online gaming, so we got rid of it.

360 is best in my opinion.

You've missed out a poll option;

WHAT BETTER ps3 or xbox 360?

a) ps3!!!!!!!!

b) xbox 360!!!!!!!

c) Going out into the real world and getting a life!!!!!!!

Perhaps you could ask the Mods to amend your poll for you?

A bit cheeky from someone who has nearly 13 000 posts on this forum!

got both love the blu ray on the ps3,ps3 eclusives i think are better than anything on the 360,not much to choose from in cross format games some are better than others on both formats take street fighter 4 better on ps3 than 360 the online isn't as bad as people make out i tend to have a good connection whenever i go on,just doesn't have the capeablites of xbox live,they are also far more reliable i'm now on my 6th 360 but still on my 1st ps3 and 360 pads are good at breaking after a while.i probably spend more time on the 360 due to the fact i have a few online friends who i play cod 4 with or cod waw very rarely.as for 360 it plays games when they aren't broken xbl is better than psn just cause it has more features,no blu ray but you can get hddvd player but are obsolete so no new releases there.best thing to do if your thinking about getting either ask your friends if they have either between them go and have a try and make your mind up

WHAT BETTER ps3 or xbox 360?

a) ps3!!!!!!!!

b) xbox 360!!!!!!!

and having the smarts to actually post a thread in the right place :D

Both have good and bad points. Love Blu-Ray movies and lookking forward to Killzone 2, but purely for the unbeatable features of Xbox Live making it a more enjoyable games console the 360 just edges it.

Both have good and bad points. Love Blu-Ray movies and lookking forward to Killzone 2, but purely for the unbeatable features of Xbox Live making it a more enjoyable games console the 360 just edges it.

got killzone 2 and it is very good just ashame you can't set up the pad to how i would like too,like you can on cod 4 and resistance 2