House/Waste Clearance & rubbish removal - no jobs, quotes or advertising

Can anyone help me find someone to remove a load of rubbish from my garden please?

I'm looking for someone to clear the rubbish and dispose of it appropriately.

There's some garden rubbish, a mattress, an old tv, wood, an old boiler and kitchen cupboards amongst other things. General household and garden rubbish really.

I'm in S6 just off Infirmary Road. Any idea on prices would be useful too.

Thanks in advance.

have you tried the council they remove stuff but just have to list everything and it's free as far as i remember

........ and it's free as far as i remember

....... only if you are a Council/Sheffield Homes Tenant.

Thanks but it's privately owned house and there's far too much for me to list.

Take a look in Jobs Wanted. There are people there who will move rubbish for you legally for a price usually cheaper than a skip.

Can anyone help me find someone to remove a load of rubbish from my garden please?

There's some garden rubbish, a mattress, an old tv, wood, an old boiler and kitchen cupboards amongst other things. General household and garden rubbish really.

Thanks in advance.

get a metal bin and burn anything that will burn, ie wood paper rubber plastics and take the tv to the tip. my wheelie bin is only half full every week now i burn all my plastics ,rubber ,paper

Thanks in advance.

even the mattress will burn

Guest sibon
get a metal bin and burn anything that will burn, ie wood paper rubber plastics and take the tv to the tip. my wheelie bin is only half full every week now i burn all my plastics ,rubber ,paper

Or, even better, recycle the paper and plastic. Get a compost bin from http://www.recyclenow.com to put any biodegradeable stuff in. Then, put the rest into your ordinary bin, a bit at a time.

Or, even better, recycle the paper and plastic. Get a compost bin from http://www.recyclenow.com to put any biodegradeable stuff in. Then, put the rest into your ordinary bin, a bit at a time.

what do you think burning it is ? re-cycling it to ashes .dont start with all that global warming / re-cycling clap trap

Guest sibon
what do you think burning it is ? re-cycling it to ashes .dont start with all that global warming / re-cycling clap trap

If you are not interested in all that "clap trap", why not put all your rubbish in the bin and let Vieola burn it for you?

If you are not interested in all that "clap trap", why not put all your rubbish in the bin and let Vieola burn it for you?

because i use my wheelie bin to hide other stuff in the bottom the bin men would not take if they looked in:hihi::hihi::hihi::hihi:

....... only if you are a Council/Sheffield Homes Tenant.

Its not...They do it for private tenants too. They need to know what sort of stuff there is to move though. If you just ring the council they will be able to give you a number.