Circuit Training at Nether Edge

Class to commence in this area in 3 weeks.

In interested send a PM, and will give details

Id be interested, can you send me some more information please?

Kim

me too! could i have some details as well please!

and me! - why does my mesage have to be more then 10 words???!!! Really!!

Class to take place

St Williams Church

Ecclesall Road

Hunters Bar (almost Nether Edge)

Sheff 11

Circuit Training and a stomach/abs workout

Tuesday 7.30, class to commence 1st week in October, and I believe that is the 7th October.

If theres any further questions, send a PM/or post here. Avoid any difficult questions tho please :thumbsup:

Sounds ideal. How much is the session? And for how long?

Is it for beginners too?

Description

There will be an intensive stomach/abs section in 1st part of class. This will be followed by a circuit to burn fat that will target all areas of the body

Benefits of class

You will see an increase in your fitness levels, you will lose excess weight, leading to a leaner fitter body. You will look better and feel better.

Do I have to be fit?

No, although the class can be intense, the whole point of attending this class is to get fit. You build up your fitness in your time.

St Williams Church (next to Somerfield supermarket)

Ecclesall Road

Hunters Bar

Sheffield 11

Costs

£4.50 for one session, or £12 for 4 sessions

This class will commence Tuesday 7th October, and will start at 7.30pm

Any queries, please contact 07709 198392, or send a PM

Edited by Shef_Fitness
don't know

Hi,

I'm very much out of shape and just wondered how fit you needed to be to do the circuit session you mentioned in your post here on Sheffield Forum.

I currently have low cardiovascular abilities (can run a mile maximum) and need to sort out my abs/stomach so your sessions sound ideal. Could you tell me what is expected of us in terms of fitness and how long the session is?

Thanks in advance for any help you can offer.

Hi,

I'm very much out of shape and just wondered how fit you needed to be to do the circuit session you mentioned in your post here on Sheffield Forum.

I currently have low cardiovascular abilities (can run a mile maximum) and need to sort out my abs/stomach so your sessions sound ideal. Could you tell me what is expected of us in terms of fitness and how long the session is?

Thanks in advance for any help you can offer.

Jebb

Being out of shape/unfit should not be a barrier to joining the class, as getting your fitness levels up/getting fit is the whole reason for attending this class.

As the class is ran on an open format basis, people build up their fitness in their own times, this means a fitness freak can be pushed, and a beginner can use the class to build up their fitness levels. The class, however has to be intense enough for it to have any effect (otherwise you may as well have a night out in the pub :D).

All excersises used will have a purpose, so it won't be a case of me using the time consuming fillers to pass the time (and there are lots of these excersises out there).

The class will last 55-60 mins, most people who attend the class will have low fitness levels when they start, and so you won't be on your own in that sense.

Hi,

Thanks for the info and I'll come along and see how it goes.

Thnaks again.

Hi,

Is the class still going ahead as I want to come along?

I'd be up for this... I miss good circuit training sessions. Best way of getting into shape, in my opinion :)