Citroen picasso battery access?

I know that the battery is under the passenger seat(never seen it though) and to remove it I have to remove the seat (apparantly:roll:)

But I just need access to it, my mates car is here with a flat battery. Can I get to it to attatch jump leads without removing the seat?

Or am I just better off asking someone for a jump?:o:o:wow:

You're probably best off asking someone else.

Citroen electrics are dodgy at the best of times, I wouldn't risk a jump.

Do you think it may affect my citroen then?

I thought the Picasso had some terminals under the bonnet to connect jump leads to, or at least i seem to remember mine having some...might be worth a look!

I thought the Picasso had some terminals under the bonnet to connect jump leads to, or at least i seem to remember mine having some...might be worth a look!

I can`t find any.:(

Or am I just better off asking someone for a jump?

I think you should do that.

lol ye just ask someone

We had a picasso and its a very complex car, ask someone else :)

So do I!!!:D

Get into the back seat behind the passenger seat. At the base of the passenger seats runners, there are two small clips , one on each side of the seats bracket (near the floor). If you pull up the levers, the front passenger seat tilts forward revealing the battery hatch. Unclip the plastic catch on the cover and the battery is inside!It is possible to jump start another car cos my hub did mine (he drives the piccasso) :)

Get into the back seat behind the passenger seat. At the base of the passenger seats runners, there are two small clips , one on each side of the seats bracket (near the floor). If you pull up the levers, the front passenger seat tilts forward revealing the battery hatch. Unclip the plastic catch on the cover and the battery is inside!It is possible to jump start another car cos my hub did mine (he drives the piccasso) :)

You are a darling!!

Will do it in morning, hubby`s at work at min.

Thanks!!

I think she did ask someone else, all the rest of us, in fact. So long as the leads are on the correct terminals there is nothing to worry about when jumping any car unless it isn't 12v which would be most unusual. Of course if the battery isn't totally 100% not even a glimmer on the dashboard, flat or an automatic they could always bump start it instead.