Anyone go to bentsgreen school in the 80s

looking for anyone that went to bents green school between 1980 and 1985 teachers house parents or pupils love to catch up on things im paul ward boarded at the school during those dates [email protected] or pm or post to thread

I know a couple of pupils went there at that time, Ivy and Arron if that rings a bell.

I know a couple of pupils went there at that time, Ivy and Arron if that rings a bell.

is that aaron knowles?

is that aaron knowles?

Sure is, he lives around the Bradford area now but i have not seen him for a couple of years.

Sure is, he lives around the Bradford area now but i have not seen him for a couple of years.

bradford? well cant understand him going there lol whats ivys second neame cant recall any ivy maybe second name might help

bradford? well cant understand him going there lol whats ivys second neame cant recall any ivy maybe second name might help

Sent you pm, Aarons mum Sue lived in Bradford, i think thats why he went there i also recall his younger brother but i do not know if he went to b/g.

i went to bents g s in 80is my name is stefan hung around with desmond and john does anyone remenber me ?

My Brother was there in the 80's, he started of as a boarder and then a day attendee. Big Rick (Richard Bland)

*Smiles*

Angi

I remember Aaron Knowles, and I bet everyone remembers me, Wayne Bowns, lol.

I am a totally different person from the lad I was.

I remember Aaron Knowles, and I bet everyone remembers me, Wayne Bowns, lol.

I am a totally different person from the lad I was.

hiya wayne well bugger me long time no speak i remember u we used to hang around together a lot at school and bording

matiz, well, you have one over on me, dunno who you are, plus, don't remember a lot from my youth, you could walk past me and I wouldn't recognise ya, me on the other hand, I ain't changed in appearance much, just fatter, lol.