Parkhouse school

did anyone go to parkhouse school, i left in 1971. it was on bawtry rd tinsley sheff 9.

My dad and his older brother went, not sure when they left though was possibly around 71?? they are Phillip & Kevin Ryan

Martin

I left Parkhouse in around 71 my sis left inabout 73 (im signed in under daughters name)

My dad and his older brother went, not sure when they left though was possibly around 71?? they are Phillip & Kevin Ryan

Martin

were they aussies cause i think they spoke australian? as i do recall a kevin ryan.

I left Parkhouse in around 71 my sis left inabout 73 (im signed in under daughters name)
Hi do you recall the house names we were put in , there was concord, weston, longley but dont remember the last one, it will probably come to me after i have sent this. Do you remember the head teacher mr aizlewood & deputy head mr philips. these are the other names i recall mr smith,mr morrel,mr cliffe(i think everybody used to dislike him he was strict as i remember)mr young (these were science teachers i think)mr mcdowal(maths which i hated)miss truckle she was needlework had skirts to her bum she married dont know her married name,miss martin she married pe teacher mr duff ,miss hughes music,miss aldred &miss biby (art),miss belcher (cookery)miss metcalf then miss keys (pe) im sure there are more. we may have been in same class.

Hi the other house was called richmond, Miss Truckle became Mrs Garrett. Do you remember Miss Glover cookery, Ken Cook who became head of meadowhead, Mr Dight used to shout a lot later married an ex pupil, Mrs Millhouse. Mr Powell history,Who were your form teachers?

Hi the other house was called richmond, Miss Truckle became Mrs Garrett. Do you remember Miss Glover cookery, Ken Cook who became head of meadowhead, Mr Dight used to shout a lot later married an ex pupil, Mrs Millhouse. Mr Powell history,Who were your form teachers?

i was in mr smiths class but cant remember what year or other form teachers i was in. (must be my age ) i can recall millhouse she taught english & powell & dighty he married a lass from tinsley i think her name was angela ,was her last name garret? by the way are you male or female and did you live in tinsley?

i was in mr smiths class but cant remember what year or other form teachers i was in. (must be my age ) i can recall millhouse she taught english & powell & dighty he married a lass from tinsley i think her name was angela ,was her last name garret? by the way are you male or female and did you live in tinsley?

oops signed in as daughter again

I am female I did live in Tinsley and I was also in Mr Smiths class so I probably know you:)

oops signed in as daughter again

I am female I did live in Tinsley and I was also in Mr Smiths class so I probably know you:)

you didnt by any chance have an older sister and was good at pe.

I was the older sister, my sis was good at pe and dancing. I also have a younger brother. Where did you live.

I was the older sister, my sis was good at pe and dancing. I also have a younger brother. Where did you live.

i think you may have the same first name as me, does your sis name begin with C. I lived on ingfield where methodist church is until i married in 74.

Yes i think you may be right. are you a twin I married in 1974 too