Road Closure discussions Volume 3 - Wednesday 1920hrs onwards.

Has there been an accident AGAIN on the road between bottom of Normanton hill and the roundabout near Crystal Peaks cos all the traffics backed up outside our house and i live at Woodhouse.

It goes all the way to J31 all roads are solid nose to tail.

It goes all the way to J31 all roads are solid nose to tail.

thank's for that. do these people not listen to the radio cos the M1's open now

Yeah but when I came over it on my way home from Worksop no one was getting onto the M1 it was all stood.

Here we are folks.

Please keep your reports coming of roads that are still impassable, delays, spots to avoid, newly opened roads - anything of that ilk.

Thanks!

I think this tailback was caused because although the M1 is open for now, Junction 33 is still closed meaning this is the most common route for southbound taffic to enter the M1.

Has the traffic through Woodhouse calmed down yet, I am just training to plan my route home at 8pm.

BBC South Yorkshire - Last updated just after 7pm

M1 N - Heavy traffic between J32 and J34

M1 S - One lane closed between J36 and J32

Middlewood Road - Closed due to subsidance

A19 Doncaster Road - Closed both ways between the B1220 Askern Road junction and the Station Road junction in Toll Bar, queueing traffic.

A6123 Aldwarke Lane - Closed both ways from the A630 Doncaster Road junction to the Aldwarke Road junction in Rotherham, because of flooding.

A61 Westwood New Road - Closed southbound at the A629 junction in Burn Cross, road surface in poor condition

A631 Bawtry Road - closed both ways between the B6066 Whitehill Lane junction and the A618 Pleasley Road junction in Rotherham, because of flooding.

A631 Gainsborough Road - closed both ways at the A638 South Parade junction in Bawtry, because of flooding.

A6022 Bridge Street - closed both ways between the Whitelee Road junction and the A6023 junction in Swinton, because of flooding.

A6135 Sheffield Road - closed both ways between the B6096 Hoyland Road junction and the B6090 Harley Road junction in Hoyland, because of flooding.

A631 Bawtry Road - closed both ways at the B6463 Stripe Road junction in Tickhill, because of flooding.

A618 Main Street - closed both ways between the B6067 Treeton Lane junction and the Reservoir Road junction in Aughton, because of flooding.

A630 Sheffield Parkway - closed both ways between the B6200 Handsworth Road junction and the Catcliffe junction in Sheffield, because of flooding.

A630 Centenary Way - closed both ways between the Ickles Roundabout junction and the Poole Green Roundabout junction in Rotherham, because of flooding.

A6021 Alma Road - closed both ways between the Maltkiln Street junction and the A618 Moorgate Road junction in Rotherham, because of flooding.

M1 J33 - Entry slip road closed both ways at Catcliffe, exit slip road closed.

M1 J34 - Entry slip road closed southbound at J34, Meadowhall.

A630 Catcliffe - Slow traffic both ways between the A57 junction and the Catcliffe junction in Catcliffe.

Ferry Road - closed both ways at the A614 Selby Road junction in Thorne, because of flooding.

Sprotbrough Road - closed both ways at the A638 York Road junction in Doncaster, because of flooding.

North Bridge Road - closed both ways between the Power Station Road junction and the A630 Trafford Way junction in Doncaster, because of flooding. Diversion in operation.

Thorpe Lane - closed both ways between the Shireoaks Road junction and the Nether Thorpe Road junction in Shireoaks, because of flooding.

Hi

This is a tad off ubject but iam wanting to go into doncaster eitha 2moz or friday to go to the outlet park but i am unsure if i can get thru roads i cant find any info out.

Thanks

A61 Westwood New Road - Closed southbound at the A629 junction in Burn Cross, road surface in poor condition

is this the junction just before High Green, with the Jet garage on (i think it's a Jet garage)?

can i still go out the A61 to get to High Green? :suspect:

is this the junction just before High Green, with the Jet garage on (i think it's a Jet garage)?

can i still go out the A61 to get to High Green? :suspect:

No idea, sorry! I just got it from the BBC website :)