Spiritualist churches

Does anyone know where there is a spiritualist church in sheffield and what nights you can go there?? Thanx for any replies..

I think there's one on Whitham Road at the junction with Severn Road. (near Weston Park Hosp.)

There used to be one at the bottom of Northumberland Road on the opposite side of the road to THe West End pub

Hiya

theres one at Darnall just round the corner from balfour carpets off staniforth road ( cant remember the nights tho its years since i went) and theres one down attercliffe on bold street , never been to this one just got told about it, its supposed to be the best of the two.

Litha

theres the open circle at whittam road weds nights at 7.30

they do healing on thursdays from 2 till 4

and theres a service with a guest medium on sundays but I am not sure of the times .

I attend the open circle from time to time its a nice friendly church well worth a visit

the church around the corner from balfour carpets at Darnell is excellent.I used to go on a regular basis.As far as i know, thursday nights is for anyone,£2 entry.Friday night used to be for a developing circle.I haven't been for about 18 months but I would highly recommend this one.

BB

Destiny

Originally posted by Destiny

the church around the corner from balfour carpets at Darnell is excellent.I used to go on a regular basis.As far as i know, thursday nights is for anyone,£2 entry.

they charge for entry into a church??

i worked bang opposite one on bold street at attercliffe its attercliffe spiritualist church i used to see people coming at nights when i worked afternoons its open most nights but they is a board up outside telling you whats on they have healing clairvoyance and something called circle ?????

There is a Spirtiual Church in attercliffe just off Newhall Road, I think they call it Bold Street. I think Wednesday night is when they hold meetings.

Theres also one at Stocksbridge that hold open circle every Friday 7.30pm and have a guest Medium every month. Brenda is the guest Medium this friday 12th at 7.30pm.

Amazing! I was online looking without success for info about spiritualist churches in sheffield, came across this site by chance and someone else was asking the exact question - a sign perhaps?!

thinking of paying the one at stocksbridge a visit.

Im in the area.

that inman pavillion certainly looks the part at night though lol.

We went past it trying to find our D .V.R meeting.

Ive been to several spiritualist churches. in the past at various places.

use to frequent bold street sometimes and the one that use to be in the old vestry hall at pitsmoor.

once went to one near scout shop in town but didnt rate it.

isnt there one near staniforth rd.

theres also a couple of good ones in Doncaster just off M18 if thats not too far for you to travel!! also believe Rotherham to have several good churches many of the speakers/ mediums travel round the various churches in Sheffield, Barnsley, Donny etc anyway!