Sheffield Forum
Your message here

The BNP Megathread Part 2 - Post ALL BNP related stuff HERE!

Home > General > General Discussions

Topic Closed
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
14-06-2006, 18:55   #1
evildrneil
Registered User
evildrneil's Avatar
 
Joined: Mar 2004
Location: Gleadless Valley
Total Posts: 6,434
128 pages was getting a bit unwieldly so here is volume two...
_______
Find out about Learn Create Sell http://www.learncreatesell.com/
 
14-06-2006, 19:38   #2
royjames
Registered User
 
Joined: Nov 2003
Location: sheffield/uk
Total Posts: 2,532
Send a message via MSN to royjames Send a message via Yahoo to royjames
Ok, come and get your DVD s from me best entertainment you will see in a long time.
Hes Sooooo good that Griffin bloke.
 
14-06-2006, 20:20   #3
redrobbo
Forum Technophobe
redrobbo's Avatar
 
Joined: Mar 2005
Location: United Kingdom
Total Posts: 7,699
Quote:
Originally Posted by royjames
Oh and the other stuff is not worth answering.
Not so fast royjames. You don't just dismiss "other stuff" like that.

You claim to be upset when the BNP is accused of being a neo-Nazi party, and yet there is a self-styled Nazi amongst your members who openly admits to hating "*******, Jews and gays".

Doesn't that upset you? Can your words be trusted? You say you are upset about your party being thought of as neo-Nazi, and yet you are not in the least bit bothered about there being a Nazi in your Sheffield branch?

So, why are you so coy about not wanting to discuss the identity of Heindrich41? Are you hiding something from us royjames? Your persistent refusal to come clean with the truth is beginning to make you look untrustworthy as an aspiring politician.

Time the truth was told.

Last edited by redrobbo; 18-07-2006 at 01:53.
 
14-06-2006, 20:40   #4
plekhanov
Registered User
plekhanov's Avatar
 
Joined: Jun 2005
Total Posts: 11,114
Quote:
Originally Posted by royjames
Ok, come and get your DVD s from me best entertainment you will see in a long time.
Hes Sooooo good that Griffin bloke.
Of course what he says is a pack of lies, his delivery is poor and he obviously doesn’t have what it takes as a politician but he is apparently ‘entertaining’ (though oddly he didn’t seem very entertaining in the clip posted earlier) I guess some parties just have to take what they can get.

Oh and we're still waiting for that evidence to back up "that Griffin bloke's" bizarre claims about asylum seekers, you can back up his claims can’t you Roy?

Last edited by plekhanov; 14-06-2006 at 20:43.
 
14-06-2006, 20:53   #5
youwhatref
Registered User
youwhatref's Avatar
 
Joined: Mar 2005
Location: S20
Total Posts: 2,477
Quote:
Originally Posted by plekhanov
Of course what he says is a pack of lies, his delivery is poor and he obviously doesnít have what it takes as a politician but he is apparently Ďentertainingí (though oddly he didnít seem very entertaining in the clip posted earlier) I guess some parties just have to take what they can get.
So do all politicians tell the truth??? I dont agree with much of what the BNP stands for but they do have some valid points which the mainstream parties need to take on board.

As for delivery, who cares. Roy cares passionately about his views and that says a lot about the guy (whether right or wrong views) and he has my respect for that.

Megathread part 2 eh Roy?
_______
Never let yesterday use up too much of today

Will Rodgers
 
14-06-2006, 21:08   #6
royjames
Registered User
 
Joined: Nov 2003
Location: sheffield/uk
Total Posts: 2,532
Send a message via MSN to royjames Send a message via Yahoo to royjames
[QUOTE=Oh and we're still waiting for that evidence to back up "that Griffin bloke's" bizarre claims about asylum seekers, you can back up his claims canít you Roy?[/QUOTE]


You will see I have already dealt with that ,I told you to go to the party web site and you will find it.
As you know I cant link to the site so its the best I can do.
 
14-06-2006, 21:57   #7
Jimbob1989
Registered User
Jimbob1989's Avatar
 
Joined: May 2005
Location: Sheffield
Total Posts: 1,914
Send a message via MSN to Jimbob1989
Quote:
Originally Posted by redrobbo
... make you look untrustworthy as an aspiring politician.
I was under the impression the ability to lie was something most politicians use everyday
 
14-06-2006, 21:58   #8
Halibut
Hooked
Halibut's Avatar
 
Joined: Aug 2005
Location: Next to the woods
Total Posts: 31,896
Quote:
Originally Posted by royjames
You will see I have already dealt with that ,I told you to go to the party web site and you will find it.
As you know I cant link to the site so its the best I can do.
That's arguable Roy but what you plainly haven't dealt with at all is the Heidrich question.
How do you feel about having this obvious neo-Nazi in your midst. As redrobbo points out and as I have and others, surely you can't be complacent at this '******, Jew and gay hating' individual so closely linked with the Sheffield branch of the BNP.

Are you ever going to do anything about it?
Or do you just accept it as a fact of life that you attract such repellent individuals into your orbit?
Are you happy to be publicly associated with a blatant neo-Nazi, Roy
Do his views in any way mirror your own?
_______
This machine kills fascists. Up the Roma! Porn kills love.
 
14-06-2006, 22:05   #9
plekhanov
Registered User
plekhanov's Avatar
 
Joined: Jun 2005
Total Posts: 11,114
Quote:
Originally Posted by youwhatref
So do all politicians tell the truth??? I dont agree with much of what the BNP stands for but they do have some valid points which the mainstream parties need to take on board.
So far as Iím aware they don't tell outright lies (that they or atleast their party have no doubt been corrected on in the past) like:

Quote:
As for delivery, who cares. Roy cares passionately about his views and that says a lot about the guy (whether right or wrong views) and he has my respect for that.
What he has your respect for sticking belligerently to views he canít substantiate? The 7/7 terrorists would seem to have cared very Ďpassionately aboutí their views, do they have your respect as well?

Quote:
Originally Posted by the great leader
[asylum seekers] get a minimum 21Ē colour TV brand new and it must be with a licence renewed every year at our expenseÖ..

[asylum seekers] get their phones bills paid
Itís take a Ďspecialí kind of politician to lie like Griffin does.

Quote:
Originally Posted by royjames
You will see I have already dealt with that ,I told you to go to the party web site and you will find it.
As you know I cant link to the site so its the best I can do.
No you didnít Ďdealí with my questions you tried to dodge them, thatís not the same thing at all.

If you actually did have some proof you could always pm me a direct link or post a broken one, alternatively you could link to a government website containing the policies that this ĎGriggin blokeí referred to.

Your continued failure to do any of the above can only lead me to conclude that you have no evidence whatsoever to back up your leaders claims, which isnít surprising because they are lies.
 
14-06-2006, 22:08   #10
magician
Registered User
magician's Avatar
 
Joined: Jun 2006
Total Posts: 239
if your old enough to vote your probabily to old to ever see the BNP come into power.
 
14-06-2006, 22:15   #11
plekhanov
Registered User
plekhanov's Avatar
 
Joined: Jun 2005
Total Posts: 11,114
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimbob1989
I was under the impression the ability to lie was something most politicians use everyday
Well you are under an erroneous impression, most politicians particular significant ones (so obviously no BNP types) canít get away with telling outright lies like Griffin does because they would be eviscerated for doing so by the media and by their political opponents.

Insignificant blowhards who have to content themselves with talking to tiny groups of people in pubs find it easy to get away with lying, because so few people are paying attention.

What most politicians do is avoid answering questions and use misleading and out of context facts which they can cite if challenged, a prime example of this is much of the stuff that got us into the war in Iraq, they might not always be honest but itís relatively rare for significant politicians to lie outright, unlike Nick Griffin of course.
 
14-06-2006, 22:18   #12
Jimbob1989
Registered User
Jimbob1989's Avatar
 
Joined: May 2005
Location: Sheffield
Total Posts: 1,914
Send a message via MSN to Jimbob1989
Quote:
Originally Posted by plekhanov
Well you are under an erroneous impression, most politicians particular significant ones (so obviously no BNP types) canít get away with telling outright lies like Griffin does because they would be eviscerated for doing so by the media and by their political opponents.
Do weapons of mass destruction exist? - ooops

Quote:
Originally Posted by plekhanov
What most politicians do is avoid answering questions and use misleading and out of context facts which they can cite if challenged, a prime example of this is much of the stuff that got us into the war in Iraq, they might not always be honest but itís relatively rare for significant politicians to lie outright, unlike Nick Griffin of course.
Tony Blair does it a lot...

Priminister blair, how many asylum seakers are there in Britain... *Tony Blair does them bloody annoying hand jestures and avoids answering the question like a rash*
 
14-06-2006, 22:19   #13
plekhanov
Registered User
plekhanov's Avatar
 
Joined: Jun 2005
Total Posts: 11,114
Quote:
Originally Posted by pink_ninja
if your old enough to vote your probabily to old to ever see the BNP come into power.
When you consider that Mosley (by all accounts a much more accomplished politician than anybody in the BNP) and his fascist party failed to come into power during the great depression, which was of course fascisms high point, itís hard to see how the BNP could ever conceivably do so.
 
14-06-2006, 22:23   #14
Jimbob1989
Registered User
Jimbob1989's Avatar
 
Joined: May 2005
Location: Sheffield
Total Posts: 1,914
Send a message via MSN to Jimbob1989
Quote:
Originally Posted by plekhanov
When you consider that Mosley (by all accounts a much more accomplished politician than anybody in the BNP) and his fascist party failed to come into power during the great depression, which was of course fascisms high point, itís hard to see how the BNP could ever conceivably do so.
I disagree, if the number of imigrants and asylum seekers keeps increasing, to the point where there are simply loads, people may begin to feel they are getting treated better than white british citizens, as Nick Griffin claimed in his video. Also, if the muslims of the UK begin the discussion of the UK becoming an Islamic slate, I think thats when it might kick off.
 
14-06-2006, 22:24   #15
plekhanov
Registered User
plekhanov's Avatar
 
Joined: Jun 2005
Total Posts: 11,114
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimbob1989
Do weapons of mass destruction exist? - ooops
He might not have told the truth and been highly misleading but try and find an outright lie that Blair told.

Quote:
Tony Blair does it a lot...

Priminister blair, how many asylum seakers are there in Britain... *Tony Blair does them bloody annoying hand jestures and avoids answering the question like a rash*
Does what a lot? Outright lies or avoids telling the truth, if you mean the latter I'd agree, if however you mean the former I’d love to see some examples, which shouldn’t be difficult to find if he ‘does it a lot’.
 
14-06-2006, 22:25   #16
Jimbob1989
Registered User
Jimbob1989's Avatar
 
Joined: May 2005
Location: Sheffield
Total Posts: 1,914
Send a message via MSN to Jimbob1989
Quote:
Originally Posted by plekhanov
Does what a lot? Outright lies or avoids telling the truth, if you mean the latter I'd agree, if however you mean the former Iíd love to see some examples, which shouldnít be difficult to find if he Ďdoes it a lotí.
Meant the latter, are many ammussing interviews with Tony blair where he just repeats the same rehearsed speech over and over again when asked questions on an issue he doesnt want to discuss.
 
14-06-2006, 22:32   #17
plekhanov
Registered User
plekhanov's Avatar
 
Joined: Jun 2005
Total Posts: 11,114
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimbob1989
I disagree, if the number of imigrants and asylum seekers keeps increasing, to the point where there are simply loads, people may begin to feel they are getting treated better than white british citizens, as Nick Griffin claimed in his video. Also, if the muslims of the UK begin the discussion of the UK becoming an Islamic slate, I think thats when it might kick off.
There’s a whole lot of ‘ifs’ there Jimbob, would you care to explain why any of them are likely to happen? And why you consider any of them more significant that the extraordinary crisis for liberal democracy and capitalism that was the great depression?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimbob1989
Meant the latter, are many ammussing interviews with Tony blair where he just repeats the same rehearsed speech over and over again when asked questions on an issue he doesnt want to discuss.
You mean like how Roy just keeps on repeating the same old stuff disproven stuff and won't answer question about Heindrich41 or produce any evidence to back up Griffins lies about asylum seekers? That is very annoying isn’t it.
 
14-06-2006, 22:34   #18
Jimbob1989
Registered User
Jimbob1989's Avatar
 
Joined: May 2005
Location: Sheffield
Total Posts: 1,914
Send a message via MSN to Jimbob1989
Quote:
Originally Posted by plekhanov
You mean like how Roy just keeps on repeating the same old stuff disproven stuff and won't answer question about Heindrich41 or produce any evidence to back up Griffins lies about asylum seekers? That is very annoying isnít it.
Roy James explained you can find the proof your after on the BNP website don't worry, if you visit the site, you won't automatically turn into a Natzi
 
14-06-2006, 22:40   #19
Tony
Registered User
Tony's Avatar
 
Joined: Jul 2003
Location: Gone
Total Posts: 22,415
Send a message via MSN to Tony
Which truth? The truth about asylum seekers or the truth about Heidrich41?
_______
It's the devil's advocaat innit
Otherwise, occasionally gone.
 
14-06-2006, 22:41   #20
Jimbob1989
Registered User
Jimbob1989's Avatar
 
Joined: May 2005
Location: Sheffield
Total Posts: 1,914
Send a message via MSN to Jimbob1989
Quote:
Originally Posted by plekhanov
There’s a whole lot of ‘ifs’ there Jimbob, would you care to explain why any of them are likely to happen?
Although some interpret it differently, there are worrying quotes in the qu'ran, such as the one that talks about muslims exploring the world and turning every country into a muslim state, although someone brought up the fact that quotes interpretation is questionable in the last thread. Another slightly worrying one is "The streets will flow with the blood of the non-believers!".
 
Topic Closed

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 03:33.
POSTS ON THIS FORUM ARE NOT ACTIVELY MONITORED
Click "Report Post" under any post which may breach our terms of use.
©2002-2017 Sheffield Forum | Powered by vBulletin ©2018