City School Xmas Fayre Stalls Available

We have having a Xmas Fayre on 1st December 2012 at the City School on Stradbroke Road Sheffield S13 8SS. It is £10 a stall and we will provide a table if you can bring your own cover for it. If you are interested you can message me your details and we will take it from there. The event will be from 10.00am to 1.00pm. Thanks.

Hi me and my friend make home made bath bombs, bubble bars. Christmas decorations and other bits and bobs would you be interested in us having a stall thanks

Toni

Hi me and my friend make home made bath bombs, bubble bars. Christmas decorations and other bits and bobs would you be interested in us having a stall thanks

Toni

Hi Toni, that sounds good if you want to send me an external email address I can post more details to you. Thanks.

Hi my son goes to city I have a selection of childrens gift bags filled with a selection of items and perfumes aftershaves and make up for sale as well is there a stall still available please