KFC boneless bucket - suitable for 2 people?

I know it's a bit of a superficial question, but I asked it in response to a post in another thread just before it got locked down, so now I'm stuck not knowing the answer! Lol

That new KFC boneless bucket looks like the dog's bollards, but me and my girlfriend have been hesitant to take the plunge as it's clearly designed for 4 people & we don't want it to leave us feeling like self-loathing fat messes :hihi:

Do they do it in a 2 person variety? Or is it typical marketing hyperbole and the amount you get is actually just enough for 2 people? We're by no means light eaters, incidentally :D

In case you hadn't noticed, I'm just looking for an excuse to buy it so if anyone feels like answering "Yes" that would be just fine :D lol

2 of us once took on the normal bucket... and couldnt move after! haha!

I'd say 3 or 4 people... Its too much for 2 people, no matter how much of a gannet you are! lol

I have only seen that size for £11.99, but my BF and I hadn't had much to eat all day yesterday so we thought what the heck we'll have a pig out session... must admit I ate my share of the the chicken (4 pieces) & a few pieces of the popcorn chicken but left the chips. It was very filling. I had to roll myself home afterwards ...:hihi:

I know it's a bit of a superficial question, but I asked it in response to a post in another thread just before it got locked down, so now I'm stuck not knowing the answer! Lol

That new KFC boneless bucket looks like the dog's bollards, but me and my girlfriend have been hesitant to take the plunge as it's clearly designed for 4 people & we don't want it to leave us feeling like self-loathing fat messes :hihi:

Do they do it in a 2 person variety? Or is it typical marketing hyperbole and the amount you get is actually just enough for 2 people? We're by no means light eaters, incidentally :D

In case you hadn't noticed, I'm just looking for an excuse to buy it so if anyone feels like answering "Yes" that would be just fine :D lol

Just go buy one...what you don't eat just throw away :wink:

dont eat all the fries or sides. we did one between 3 and left nothing but grease stains.

Like caprice me and one other person once tackled one and only just lived to tell the tale :P

I have to say that I was quite disappointed with the Boneless bucket, I thought that you didn't get that much for £12, me and my husband scoffed the lot down, maybe left a few popcorn chicken bits, but I would say that if you are big eaters that you will be ok with the whole thing! I would no-way say that there was enough for 4 people. But I am a biffa.

:( having cravings for KFC Chicken Popcorn now I think :|

Like caprice me and one other person once tackled one and only just lived to tell the tale :P

Haha! We left loads though... and I used to live with *the* gannet! :hihi:

:( having cravings for KFC Chicken Popcorn now I think :|

Me 2 :D :D

I have to say that I was quite disappointed with the Boneless bucket, I thought that you didn't get that much for £12, me and my husband scoffed the lot down, maybe left a few popcorn chicken bits, but I would say that if you are big eaters that you will be ok with the whole thing! I would no-way say that there was enough for 4 people. But I am a biffa.

I like the cut of your jib!

Bearing in mind i nearly wept genuine tears when McDonald's got rid of Super Size, I'm reasonably confident after hearing all this input that I will annihilate this piffling excuse for a "feast" :D

Colonel - bring it on! I ain't going near your stinking coleslaw though. I mean, come on - who the hell came up with the idea of including that?? :gag:

Can I just say that my sister posted that. I would normally let it lie, but she really can't tell everyone she's a biffa whilst using my name. That's just not playing fair!! :nono::razz: