Women Car Drivers...! Was this you?!

Wasn't sure whether to put this in Entertainment Chat or leave it here...?

Anyway, I was reading the letter's page of a magazine t'other day, when this particular one had me in stitches :D:hihi:

To the woman in Sheffield town centre last night who wanted ME to mount a foot-high kerb, because SHE drove down a one-way street.

Your husband's face said it all!

:hihi:

Quite right too! (:-)

Yeah, that was in viz. had me in stitches.

Probably the same woman who I saw on Mansfield Road, indicate left, then turn right! I wonder if she told the person she was talking to on her mobile what she had done.

lol do you guys just drive round all the time looking for women to make driving errors :rolleyes:

And slimsid thinks people call him sad! :hihi:

Speaking from experience, there's no need to look out for them, they just happen!!

I once saw a woman driver run into the back of a car at a round-a-bout, and she was trying to pin the blame on the other driver for not pulling away from the junction!!

come on lets not talk about the ladys like this, women are great drivers, have you ever heard of a male only insurance policy? no women have loads, dosnt this mean anything, women are better drivers?

define better.

women are cheaper to insure, particularly young women vs young men. The accidents they have tend to be low speed and thus low damage.

Have to say the only person who ever ran into the back of me at a roundabout was male - I could see in my mirror that he hadn't even seen that the queue of traffic was there, beeped to warn him but he was too busy yapping into his robocop earphone to notice.

And the person who tried to get past me on Woodseats Rd when there were roadworks a few weeks ago and we were waiting for the green light ... gawd knows what he was thinking! Think he only woke up when he noticed the bus bearing down on him :hihi:

After years of driving, I could go on, but unlike some members, I don't go around all the time trying to prove to myself that men are rubbish drivers! After all, we've had pages of reports about one of the worst drivers in Sheffield and guess what? ooohhhh! it's a MAN!

It's really far too early to have to don my sword and shield today .... *sighs*

It's really far to early to have to don my sword and shield today .... *sighs*

I know, shall we just have a nice cup of tea instead... :hihi:

The only person who's ever crashed into me was a man. I define 'better' as less likely to kill you, so :P;)

Women can't drive, park, overtake, or read the road ahead.

Fact.

anecdotes prove nothing.