Postman and rubber bands.

Ive noticed that our postman always leaves a trail of red rubber bands behind him as he does his rounds,

should this be classed as littering ,why dont they just put them in their pocket and take them with them.

I'm sure most of them do, sounds like yours is just a litter lout!

I`ve noticed that too, but we only get the plain brown sort how come you get red ones, do you live in a better area maybe?

Someone where I used to work collected them and created an elastic band ball which had it's own gravity so he's not alone!

:)

Well i dont mind really i just collect them up they always come in handy.

Well i am not sure mollie what area do you live?

other than making a rubber band ball, flicking thingd and being a post man, what do you use rubber bands for?

Well i am a childminder i just throw them in the busy box for the kids i have seen them used for all kinds of things have you got no imagination ,tell you one thing they never get wasted.

I`ve noticed that too, but we only get the plain brown sort how come you get red ones, do you live in a better area maybe?

Ive just moved away from S10 but our postman was the exactly the same every night when we walked the dog we picked up half a dozen or so red rubber bands on our walk around the block.

As someone else said I too have a red rubber band ball (somewhere in my removal boxes).

Ive noticed it too, I started to make a ball with them, the more times he comes the bigger it gets. Saves us having to get them in at my work :hihi:

One problem is if you drop a rubber band you dont hear it fall so you dont always know its been dropped.

The idea of getting the red bands so that they could be seen and the post(wo)man would pick them up , unfortunatley all that as happened is that the number of complaints about dropped bands as gone up

S35 and we have loads of red bands on the floor round here!!