Sheffield United v Sheffield Wednesday 12/01/18

Wow wow if ure happy with a draw against 10 men reserve side you havent watched the game or in outer space? I'm an happy Blue ;)

I'd have taken it at the start, hate these games. I've seen that game several times this season, Bolton and Norwich both came and saw us off. I'm just glad you didn't nick a goal.

We really can't play when teams come and setup like you did. Hopefully the new signings rejuvenate us.

Up to 6th anyway, until tomorrow at least.

you dont like his panto villainary?

If he backed it up by playing decent football, I might.

He’s past it and nasty. Becoming a liability in my opinion.

---------- Post added 12-01-2018 at 21:59 ----------

Really happy with a point,we were poor and many teams would have turned us over tonight,no problem.

Hah. Bitter, or what. United at home against ten man Wednesday reserves. I know which manager will be happiest.

If he backed it up by playing decent football, I might.

He’s past it and nasty. Becoming a liability in my opinion.

---------- Post added 12-01-2018 at 21:59 ----------

Hah. Bitter, or what. United at home against ten man Wednesday reserves. I know which manager will be happiest.

Sorry,I can't understand what you are on about,why would I be bitter about taking a point from a poor show?.........Wednesday should have won it,as they created more and worked our keeper more,what's to be bitter about?

United played well, anyone who says differently are looking for excuses.

They're a good team with good attitudes and ethics, that's why they're where they are.

They were every bit as good as they were at Hillsborough the big change being that we were nowhere near as poor this time.

The trouble for United was, Wednesday got off the bus and turned in a decent performance.

Shame we had a weakened side out, it would have been good to have at least drawn, or probably win on aggregate over both games.

It's all water under the bridge, the 'walk in the park' I feared, and Blades expected, was far from the mark, and great lessons were learned.

Sorry,I can't understand what you are on about,why would I be bitter about taking a point from a poor show?.........Wednesday should have won it,as they created more and worked our keeper more,what's to be bitter about?

and united couldve won it if theyd created more, worked our keeper more? Oo

Joe Wildsmith just said the players are doing well with the new gaffer and a new structure and way of playing Oo

---------- Post added 12-01-2018 at 21:44 ----------

boro are on tv tommorow?

Nope there not on tomorrow bud...be a good game against us on the 30th Jan if ye don't know its been moved to a Tuesday night..

Big improvement for Wednesday in discipline and concentration Well done gaffer. Blades played well, final ball lacking. What I can't understand is why Bramhell lane is so narrow when they have decent players.

and united couldve won it if theyd created more, worked our keeper more? Oo

We obviously did not make it happen.

Still no idea what you are trying to say here,I can't spin a poor performance,I would have taken a point at half time,I say it like I see it,reserves,10 men and everything else,the game was the game whoever was out there.

---------- Post added 12-01-2018 at 22:08 ----------

Great point for us from a poor show,many teams would have punished us tonight,and have done already this season.

:| wilders on & hes a Blade talking xxxt :hihi:

A draw more the result

Im done

Edited by owl.66

United played well, anyone who says differently are looking for excuses.

They're a good team with good attitudes and ethics, that's why they're where they are.

They were every bit as good as they were at Hillsborough the big change being that we were nowhere near as poor this time.

The trouble for United was, Wednesday got off the bus and turned in a decent performance.

Shame we had a weakened side out, it would have been good to have at least drawn, or probably win on aggregate over both games.

It's all water under the bridge, the 'walk in the park' I feared, and Blades expected, was far from the mark, and great lessons were learned.

Not all of us expected it to be a walk in the park, tbh, the game panned out exactly as i thought, it was going to be nothing like the last one, fair play to the Owls, they had a game plan and executed it perfectly, park the bus and frustrate the Blades and get them on the counter, nearly worked a few times too, so glad it's over now, no good for the blood pressure...:D:D:D

Nope there not on tomorrow bud...be a good game against us on the 30th Jan if ye don't know its been moved to a Tuesday night..

Cric free says youre on tv tommorow, at 3 Oo

Chalga ..........

That's because there were 10 decent men you had to get round to get anything.

You played as well as you could, but you weren't good enough.

You're not the force I thought you were.

For our weakened side to do as well as they did, with such small expectations, was brilliant.

Our first team, may well have had a field day.

That said, 11 of our 13 tonight deserve their starting positions, they're not the dimwits I thought they were.

---------- Post added 12-01-2018 at 22:19 ----------

Not all of us expected it to be a walk in the park, tbh, the game panned out exactly as i thought, it was going to be nothing like the last one, fair play to the Owls, they had a game plan and executed it perfectly, park the bus and frustrate the Blades and get them on the counter, nearly worked a few times too, so glad it's over now, no good for the blood pressure...:D:D:D

Soz, I should have said 'most' Blades.

I (and enough Blades even on here) predicted 3's and 4's for United.

That's a walk in the park.

Not many said 0-0 or 1-0 either way.

Very, very few gave Wednesday even a dog's chance.

Edited by Hotmale 1954