Yama sushi, any good?

anyone been recently? thinking about going, and it seems to be reasonably priced

Hey,

I lived in Japan for six years so know the food pretty well. Thought the sushi at Yama was really good, wasn't as impressed by the ramen noodles and pork cutlet we tried. On the whole, well worth a visit though!

Hello,

When I saw this post I had to register so I could reply (I have to check up on Sheffield Forum for my job, and so am always reading threads but am unable to reply when logged in on my employers account!)

Yama Sushi is my absolute favourite restaurant in Sheffield. Me and my boyfriend go every month. The food is delicious and SUCH good value. We eat sushi until we're stuffed, and have a bottle of wine and it only ever comes to about £45/£50 for us both.

It's a small restaurant and so for his birthday in February we filled the whole place (25people) and they couldnt do enough for us and made his birthday really special.

I definitely recommend Yama Sushi. Its cheaper and better than Wasabisabi too.

We always have to book on Saturday nights now, but you should be ok just to turn up any other time.

Hope you enjoy it as much as I do!

It's my favourite Sushi restaurant in Sheffield.

Great little place