Marco@milanos any good

Thinking of going there this wkend has any1 been there recently & what did u think

probably one of the best places in sheffield imo

Amazing food - not cheap, but you certainly get what you pay for.

Incredible - the best in Sheffield, but you need to take plenty of cash - Gerenally not much change out of £120 a head when we go!

It's very good there....not cheap, but excellent food. You might struggle to get in, if you haven't already booked.

Incredible - the best in Sheffield, but you need to take plenty of cash - Gerenally not much change out of £120 a head when we go!

If you're spending £120 a head at Milanos, you're either leaving an £80 tip person or having 6 starters and 5 main courses.

We went last wednesday, had their fixed price menu which was two course for £17.50. My husband had a dessert which was £6 and was yummy and we had a bottle of house wine. Our bill was £55

If you're spending £120 a head at Milanos, you're either leaving an £80 tip person or having 6 starters and 5 main courses.

Seeing as the most expensive starter, main and dessert comes to about £40 all in, I have to agree.

That bottle of wine must be a good 'un

It's the drinking... The prosecco to start, the two/three bottles over the meal and the after meal drinks on the terrace! Don't come cheap to have a night out with me and my pals!

We went last wednesday, had their fixed price menu which was two course for £17.50. My husband had a dessert which was £6 and was yummy and we had a bottle of house wine. Our bill was £55

My God! £55??? For two??? I could do with having a few nights out with the likes of you, and learn how not to spend when there is so much to spend on! I like your style - I could do with a few lessons for the end of the month when I'm house bound!