Republica nightclub - Charter Row

at last all the sceptics can eat their words ,i predicted steve baxendale would not leave the sheffield club scene for long and i also said he had shares in gatecrasher so here we have his building opening up republica where the old niche was ,with crasher dj,s absolutly great for sheffield clubbing ,he may be a long way away but his influence in the club scene is as strong as ever,go on grand opening 27july 2011

Oh so you are involved steve? I heard the owners said they didn't want trouble so thought they cut u out!

I knew it !!! soon as i heard it was called republica i knew it was somethign to do with the old crasher.... the old crashers nick name was republic... and this is republic-a ... cant wait its abotu time sheffield night life is dead !!!!

Oh so you are involved steve? I heard the owners said they didn't want trouble so thought they cut u out!

funny though it is when ever i say anything about steve baxendale i get accused of being him ,if theres one thing i would like to be thats a fiver behind him ,i have his direct line because we handled some legal work for him so when i need to know facts not fiction i ask him and he allows me to print his response

funny though it is when ever i say anything about steve baxendale i get accused of being him ,if theres one thing i would like to be thats a fiver behind him ,i have his direct line because we handled some legal work for him so when i need to know facts not fiction i ask him and he allows me to print his response

Really? I'd be interested in your definition of 'legal work'.

I knew it !!! soon as i heard it was called republica i knew it was somethign to do with the old crasher.... the old crashers nick name was republic... and this is republic-a ... cant wait its abotu time sheffield night life is dead !!!!

erm...the nightclub was called Republic and Gatecrasher was only a night on there, until the night got so large they renamed the club Gatecrasher.

at last all the sceptics can eat their words ,i predicted steve baxendale would not leave the sheffield club scene for long and i also said he had shares in gatecrasher so here we have his building opening up republica where the old niche was ,with crasher dj,s absolutly great for sheffield clubbing ,he may be a long way away but his influence in the club scene is as strong as ever,go on grand opening 27july 2011

Who said he had shares in gatecrasher? As fa as i know he never did.

Sounds like he is trying to pinch the name if you ask me.

lets hope he doesnt fill it with gangsta chav rats

i didnt realise that is why it was called republic. thanks for the info.. all i can say is if chavs find out the old owner of niche is reopening something then the crowds of them will flood there.....

fingers crossed its more like the old republic and we finally get a decent night out in sheffield again

where is this going to be? the old niche on charter row or sidney street?

lets hope he doesnt fill it with gangsta chav rats

did he fill capitol nightclub which is now plug or rebels nightclub or genevieve nightclub with chav rats ,i think he can diversify ,and considering he has the old gatecrasher site up for sale it does make you wonder

Really? I'd be interested in your definition of 'legal work'.

is that implying mr baxendale does things illegal,or our company does please clarify,it seems a person who has been trading solely in nightclubs doesnt act illegal or how long would he last considering he,s been in the game over 30 yrs, sour grapes might be a good definition of your comments