Middlewood Tavern

Been told today this is going to be opened as Harios, thought that was pizza take-away, dont think it would work there, (with it being on such a bad corner) anyone any more info.

I believe that the owner of Hario's is the person that's renovating middlewood tavern right now..........

I was told last week that Hario was opening it up as a wine bar type establishment.

Good luck to him, I hope it does well, there are plenty of people living in the catchment area.

Mines a pint of Blue Nun please barman :)

be an idea to sort his buildings at bottom of wadsley lane out first proper eye sore !!!

i heard that the beehive is to be a kids nursery, wonder if he has this as well

Mr Hario opening another business....that is interesting.

Am I to take it then that the poor old Middlewood Tavern couldn't cope with the road closure or were there other problems?

Guy who owns Harios owns about half of Hillsborough - and as someone said he ought to sort the eyesore at the bottom of Wadsley Lane first which has been in a derelict state for about 4 years.

i heard that the beehive is to be a kids nursery, wonder if he has this as well

Yes beehive is going to be a nursery , with officers above

An article in this month's Beer Matters now says that the Middlewood Tavern is to be reopened as a "family pub" by Nico.

Yes beehive is going to be a nursery , with officers above

Will they be Army Officers or Police Officers?

An article in this month's Beer Matters now says that the Middlewood Tavern is to be reopened as a "family pub" by Nico.

Nico? Do you mean Nicholson's?

I hate those family boozers . they are little more than a cresh that serves ale with screaming brats running around .

If parents insist on taking their little darlings out for summat to eat thery should stick to Macdonalds or one of those Taybarn things , they shouldnt be allowed in Boozers putting people off their pints .