Anti social behaviour in Crookes

Huge gang of young men (50 or so) on School Road about 4pm today, drinking, swearing and causing problems for drivers. Anyone else see them?

Yep, I was working on there at the time... It was around 4pm! I was wary of my van out on the road, had to keep checking on it...

Being a Wednesday in the last week of term, I suggest it may be a student sport team out on the razzle...anti-social but not dangerous...

Being a Wednesday in the last week of term, I suggest it may be a student sport team out on the razzle...anti-social but not dangerous...

Seems about right. They definitely seemed like students.

Yes, I saw them. Very noisy and a lot of them, but I did not see them causing any problems - no cause for concern.

The previous poster would perhaps have been ideally qualified to Move them on.

Talking loudly is an obligatory course at Uni, with particular emphasis of doing so in public. Apparently it's something to do with being 'intellectual.'

Just Students getting giddy that's all. Years ago Students used to have a competition to see how many of them could get into the telephone box on the corner of School Road and Western Road.

Talking loudly is an obligatory course at Uni, with particular emphasis of doing so in public. Apparently it's something to do with being 'intellectual.'

Very well observed and very true.

This sort of behaviour is commonplace in the area. The sort of thing residents put-up with all the time in order that the City as a whole can benefit from the £500, trillion, per year that student bring to us.

I do wonder where they were going though, all those people can't simply disappear - someone must know.

Very well observed and very true.

This sort of behaviour is commonplace in the area. The sort of thing residents put-up with all the time in order that the City as a whole can benefit from the £500, trillion, per year that student bring to us.

I do wonder where they were going though, all those people can't simply disappear - someone must know.

Somewhere like the fox and duck probably, followed by bar one and pop tarts.

No, they were going up the hill towards Crookes.