Is it time to stop going or Protest Swfc fans ??

Carlos While comes across as a Nice bloke Is really not the Answer , His Comments/Excuses are getting boring , His Tactics are boring, Think even Players look fed up playing The way they are . Chansiri is part to blame as well , but nothing is changing and it does seem a lot of fans arnt happy now :o

Carlos While comes across as a Nice bloke Is really not the Answer , His Comments/Excuses are getting boring , His Tactics are boring, Think even Players look fed up playing The way they are . Chansiri is part to blame as well , but nothing is changing and it does seem a lot of fans arnt happy now :o

Ridiculous post, I don't think things are working but CC has turned things round in the past, I'd give him till the end of the season as I'm not a particular fan of the bloated greed of the Premier League.

You've got to ask yourself whether you want your club to remain successful in the future and put on a great product to watch.

The facts are that the clubs at the top, i.e. in the Premiership, are getting richer and richer (at least those who can stay there for any length of time) and the gap is widening between them and the ones lower down the leagues.

If you want to see the best footballers at your club, managed by the best managers, and have a chance of winning something, and remain financially viable for the next few decades, then you have to be aiming to compete in the Premiership - anyone can surely recognise that?

Of course, it's not surprising that Wednesdayites are now starting to come out and pretend they're not really so bothered about it - considering it was the stated ambition for the club this season - but they are miles away from it being a reality - whilst the "other" Sheffield team are showing them up completely.

You've got to ask yourself whether you want your club to remain successful in the future and put on a great product to watch.

The facts are that the clubs at the top, i.e. in the Premiership, are getting richer and richer (at least those who can stay there for any length of time) and the gap is widening between them and the ones lower down the leagues.

If you want to see the best footballers at your club, managed by the best managers, and have a chance of winning something, and remain financially viable for the next few decades, then you have to be aiming to compete in the Premiership - anyone can surely recognise that?

Of course, it's not surprising that Wednesdayites are now starting to come out and pretend they're not really so bothered about it - considering it was the stated ambition for the club this season - but they are miles away from it being a reality - whilst the "other" Sheffield team are showing them up completely.

I've posted many anti Premier League posts on this Forum, if you have a track back you'll see them. The Premier embodies everything thats wrong in the English game and is forming an elitist body that have no interest in anything below their lofty perches. Its ruined the national team and has no regard for furthering English players. What exactly are you expecting to win should united get there, you'll just join the 13 or 14 teams trying to avoid relegation and the meltdown it brings with it. Its probably the stated ambition for many club owners - it certainly ain't mine.

I too have spoken against the Premier League numerous times. My post about scoring an own goal in the last minute of the Playoff Final every year to prevent Promotion springs to mind. One of my best ever contributions.

6 points off the top six ...5 games unbeaten

Top four finish last season....

Play Off final previous season...

Aye...Lets stop going and protest because we are in a bad run...and there's only 81 points still to play for...and the January transfer window just round the corner...

Yes its awful,yes we should be winning more games,yes we all want improved performances....but come on get a grip...nothing is decided by the end of November.

6 points off the top six ...5 games unbeaten

Top four finish last season....

Play Off final previous season...

Aye...Lets stop going and protest because we are in a bad run...and there's only 81 points still to play for...and the January transfer window just round the corner...

Yes its awful,yes we should be winning more games,yes we all want improved performances....but come on get a grip...nothing is decided by the end of November.

Just what iv"e been saying, sheri.

Wednesdayites don't gauge success or failure on what the "other" Sheffield team may or may not be doing...that's more Unitedites style, such as yourself judging by how many times you include Wednesday in your posts on this section.....:rolleyes:

look the mans done good for wednesday since he as been there 2 playoffs how long since that happened is contract ends after this season wednesday are not getting in playoffs this season and are not going down either he doesnt deserve to be sacked but he doesnt deserve a new contract either

look the mans done good for wednesday since he as been there 2 playoffs how long since that happened is contract ends after this season wednesday are not getting in playoffs this season and are not going down either he doesnt deserve to be sacked but he doesnt deserve a new contract either

we may just sneak in there we arent far off now, but we wont go up, we just dont have enough

we may just sneak in there we arent far off now, but we wont go up, we just dont have enough

2 or 3 wins mel that's all it takes, and that's by no means impossible..

get them and the mood will change. still fancy play offs.

---------- Post added 27-11-2017 at 11:09 ----------

As stated on another thread, notts forest lost 10, owls lost 5. you could argue owls the better side, yet were below them in the table.

2 or 3 wins mel that's all it takes, and that's by no means impossible..

get them and the mood will change. still fancy play offs.

---------- Post added 27-11-2017 at 11:09 ----------

As stated on another thread, notts forest lost 10, owls lost 5. you could argue owls the better side, yet were below them in the table.

yeah but theyve won aswell, weve drew so you could say theyre better lol