Flooding/traffic chaos

just wondering if the rain has caused any problems yet, and thought it would be a good Idea to open a thread for when/if it does.

Is anything expected? Doesn't seem too bad from where I am, but that could be because I am behind my screen!

there is a weather warning in place not sure of the severity, this is a "just in case" thread

just wondering if the rain has caused any problems yet, and thought it would be a good Idea to open a thread for when/if it does.

I got soaked walking to the car about an hour ago :(

I got drenched by a vehicle going through a puddle, cheers!! Lol

I lit my fag and the worlds biggest raindrop knocked it out of my hand!

Think it's a sign to stop smoking :(

Thought the Holme Lane/Walkley road junction that always floods had got sorted - it hasn't! Really bad earlier on. Also has anybody ever seen anyone use the toilet across the road near the Hillsbro garden?! Just a thought!!!

I got wet walking to the tram this morning after an idiot in a lorry thought the puddle I was passing needed emptying :(

Thought the Holme Lane/Walkley road junction that always floods had got sorted - it hasn't! Really bad earlier on. Also has anybody ever seen anyone use the toilet across the road near the Hillsbro garden?! Just a thought!!!

I used it once!!! yeeeaaaars ago! gross....

there is a weather warning in place not sure of the severity, this is a "just in case" thread

Bit of a waste of space, then.

M6 is a nightmare round Walsall area

Just in case anyone's heading that way

My dog got a bit wet and shook himself all inside the house :roll::roll:

Other than that am worried if it will impede my stroll to the boozer tonight :rant::love: