Dirty Hillsborough

Has anyone seen the state of the pavements in Hillsborough ?

I have heard there are still road sweepers but no proper cleaning of dirt, spills etc is going to be done anymore ?

Just wondering how true this is ?

I saw the driven pavement sweeper yesterday doing all it could.

Dirty people have made Hillsborough dirty.

Yes, the road sweepers are still doing a good job on a daily basis i believe, it's the actual cleaning of the pavements that is lacking

Yes, the road sweepers are still doing a good job on a daily basis i believe, it's the actual cleaning of the pavements that is lacking

One of my pet hates is the condition of pavements and road on Hillsbrough Road which is dreadful, the road is worn through to the cobbles and the pavements been destoyed by a certain shop keeper parking thier 4x4 up on the pavement outside their shop.

Also there are bags of rubbish left on Taplin Road just by the parking meters everytime bins are emptied.

Not forgeting there the dog mess all over Holme Lane and surrounding roads in the area.

Hopefully nature will provide a good power wash tomorrow and clean the pavements a bit.

other than that, have too say pretty much love the place:D

Yes so do i, but what a shame it's been allowed to get into the state it is now

Iv'e also seen the surrounding streets in Hillsborough and your right they look shocking

Dirty people have made Hillsborough dirty.

Agreed, civic pride is hard to come by these days, and I would dare to suggest that it is 90%+ of the cities regions that would fail miserably when put against times gone by.

Yes so do i, but what a shame it's been allowed to get into the state it is now

Iv'e also seen the surrounding streets in Hillsborough and your right they look shocking

There goin to get even worse next year with the massive influx of cars and people making there way to watch Premiership football at The Old Lady :D

I don't think it's just Hillsborough!! I'm fed up of swilling vomit from outside our shop when I get there in the morning . What happened to pride and decency ??

Also for some odd reason people seem to think our privet hedge is a bin

The amount of litter on the pavements around Holme Lane/Taplin Road area is disgusting

I have thought about buying a litter picker and clearing it all up. Trouble is where do you put all the rubbish you have collected, there would be bags full?!

Makes one wonder why this is happening in the Hillsborough area as it used to be so nice and CLEAN !

I'm fed up of cleaning rubbish out of my front yard...! As soon as I clean it more gets blown in. It's such a mess, I notice it when I take my puppy out for a walk, the streets are full of food wrappers and cans etc.