Do you know Mark Warner ?

Mark Warner will be around 52 now , He lived at Hutchiffwood road with his dad and Step mother His dads name was Bert and Do was the step mother . He also had a sister called June , Mark is my cousin , I have long lost contact with him as His dad passed away and mark moved away , not sure where too but would love contact with him. Mark attended Abbeydale grange school .

---------- Post added 30-01-2014 at 13:43 ----------

somebody must still know him , I have searched on the electoral roll etc but somebody may have gone to school may still be in touch with him

Hi Dawn Please could you let me have details of how to contact Mark , I have found my cousin Diane , we would like some clue as to finding him , as we believe he suffered like we did from his step mothers cruelty , Its really important so we can heal as a family and discuss with him , what his step mother did to him . Please help us reunite , times is now short for us . Thanks Tina

We would like to remind you that you should not give someone’s details without their prior permission.

Mod Note

Just in case we weren't clear.

Please do not post anyone's personal details on the forum, these threads can be read by anyone, not just the OP, and you have no idea who is going to read or use any personal details that are posted.

If you think you know the person concerned, let them know and point them at the thread where they are being looked for, if they wish to get in contact then that is their choice.

We have just spoken with the GP we are going though special services , possibly Salvation army family locator and because I am adopted there is a service that will help .

I am putting an end to this. Please stop bothering my son and I his Dad does not remember you and is not interested. The salvation army have better things to spend their time and money on.