Pubs on London Road - help!

I'm heading out with my lively family to Wasabi on London Road tomorrow. Are there any pubs on London Road and / live places that will be serving after 11pm? I don't know the area well!

Thanks in advance!

Are you sure wasabi is still open ? If it is the same place I am thinking of, it looks as if it has been closed for months.

Are you sure wasabi is still open ? If it is the same place I am thinking of, it looks as if it has been closed for months.

Wasabisabi?

You thinking of somewhere else?

I drove past today and didn't look any different (the big 'un on the corner)

Can't help with the pubs tho, sorry

There are a few pubs on London Road but i havent been in any- they come across to me as 'old man pubs' - i know my boyfriend and his dad went in one of them and got the feeling that it was a 'locals only' type pub. from london Road its not far to get to Ecclesall and there is a few on there - I think Champs is open late at the weekend, there is Wetherspoons which i think possibly closes at 11 or 12

The Cremorne normally opens past 11, it's a bit spit 'n' sawdust though. It's only just down the road (towards town) from Wasasabisabi.

Further down still is the Scholar, which I think also opens until 12, and is probably a bit more upmarket.

delaney's, used to be the beer engine right at the bottom of london rd - open till 1.30 and well nice

The Cremorne is all right, so is the Crown.

Apart from that I wouldn't bother with London Road for pubs, which is a shame as a few years ago it was a good pub crawl of several lively and interesting places with a feel of old Sheffield about them, if not great for beer.

aww man the cremorne or cream horne as we affectionatly call it has always been nice xx

Thanks for replies, very useful starting point!

God knows why anyone would imagine wasabi sabi wasn't open anymore - unless they just wanted to post on a thread they knew nowt about???

Cremorne is very student/music based, it's ok and not too rough... Delaneys is far better - Bottom of rd, back of Waitrose :)

Wasabisabi is definitely open, we went there, fab night! Finished at Cremone, thanks for those who recommended, very student based and quite heavy music but free and great, relaxed atmosphere so couldn't ask for more!