Hi-Fi Equipment Repairs

Does anybody know anyone that repairs audio equipment, I've got a bluetooth speaker that needs some work doing on it.

Give Nova Electronics a ring, they're on Attercliffe Rd : 0114 244 7257

Also Class A on Chesterfield Rd.

Give Nova Electronics a ring, they're on Attercliffe Rd : 0114 244 7257

Also Class A on Chesterfield Rd.

Nova electronics are pants, took my cctv system switching adapter in to see if it was faulty and was checked and told it was working.

I then ordered a new cctv system and by chance decide to try the new switching adapter on my old system which was the same model and it bloody worked.

I spent £400 because Nova electronics couldn't check something properly.

I have recommended them before but after this debacle I wont...

Nova electronics are pants, took my cctv system switching adapter in to see if it was faulty and was checked and told it was working.

I then ordered a new cctv system and by chance decide to try the new switching adapter on my old system which was the same model and it bloody worked.

I spent £400 because Nova electronics couldn't check something properly.

I have recommended them before but after this debacle I wont...

To be fair, if you just take the adapter in and ask them.to test it, all they can do is check if its outputting the correct voltage and amperage, if it is then there is nothing more they could do, but it could still be faulty under load which they couldn't test...

In answer to the OP, whats the issue? Ad what make and model speaker?

Mafya, sorry to hear. There's not many to choose from now due to the huge range and complexity of electronic equipment, plus it's frequently not cost effective to have some units repaired, as are fridges and freezers.

Gone are the days when you could have a small radio fixed for a tenner at the local TV shop.

To be fair, if you just take the adapter in and ask them.to test it, all they can do is check if its outputting the correct voltage and amperage, if it is then there is nothing more they could do, but it could still be faulty under load which they couldn't test...

In answer to the OP, whats the issue? Ad what make and model speaker?

I took the whole cctv harddrive unit in with the adapter plus a spare camera system...

does anyone know anywhere that repairs 60s valve amplifiers

does anyone know anywhere that repairs 60s valve amplifiers

Sound Idea, Hillsborough

---------- Post added 18-12-2017 at 23:50 ----------

Does anybody know anyone that repairs audio equipment, I've got a bluetooth speaker that needs some work doing on it.

Sound Idea, Hillsborough