Which old forumers are still around?

Hopefully, next year will be good for you, Mel.

cheers fella, cant be any worse, christmas coming up and worrying about mi dole coming through, and housing benefit and council tax starting :(

I joined 2007 and used to post quite a bit. Loved Basil Rathbone and Jabberwock to name just two. There was so much fun back then. Then it seemed to change and and some of my posts attracted quite bullying responses. I rarely post now but still drop in to see if things have improved. I enjoy Alcoblog's crazy posts,but stay away from anything political.

I was trying to remember the names of those two, some of the funniest posters ever. Worth tuning in to SF just to see what they were up to.

You're right about how it's changed, some really nasty, bullying posts. Must put a lot of people off.

I'm still here and still brilliant.

I am so glad that you are Halibut:)

Ha,

Hello you lot, Mel, Cressy, agent etc. Hope you're all doing ok.

I did not defect to Facebook, I am that Alien life form that refuses to have a FB account, I guess I am officially strange !

Happy Christmas to you all !

Christmas Greetings Whitehorses

Always good to see your name up Lyn:)

Cressy x

---------- Post added 17-12-2017 at 10:49 ----------

cheers fella, cant be any worse, christmas coming up and worrying about mi dole coming through, and housing benefit and council tax starting :(

Things can only get better Mel, onwards and upwards......

Cressy x

You're right about how it's changed, some really nasty, bullying posts. Must put a lot of people off.

I totally agree. Some people are just nasty on here to compensate for something they haven't got.

Was there a member named ‘WC’..?...used to tear the right wingers and bigots a new bottom.

Just remembered...his name was “Wildcat”...of course you can see where I got “ WC” from...:hihi:

Great poster though.

Edited by Andbreathe

I joined 2007 and used to post quite a bit. Loved Basil Rathbone and Jabberwock to name just two. There was so much fun back then. Then it seemed to change and and some of my posts attracted quite bullying responses. I rarely post now but still drop in to see if things have improved. I enjoy Alcoblog's crazy posts,but stay away from anything political.

Sad to say that it hasn't improved.

SF used to be a great place to be and it's sad that a certain bullying culture has taken root.

I am so glad that you are Halibut:)

Thankyou - very kind of you to say so.