Why are Utd. borrowing young, inexperienced players?

Have a look at my comments on the season prediction thread - I wasn't one of them.

I couldn't care less what you said,there's always plenty of others from S6 to show themselves up.How many goals has Leon got this season by the way?

Edited by chalga

To be honest ,I agree no good inexperienced players the thing is we are told by management Blackman is a young learning his trade seriously what’s the point of

That when he is making some really bad mistakes the last 3 games says it all

13 attempts on goal conceded 9 i am almost sure long was not that bad and he was garbage just look at the millwalls goals ,I suppose footballs about opinions but Blackman would not get in my team Moore’s a lot better same with vickers

Played really well until Fulham game made a lot of errors and he’s never recovered c/w got to make changes for Friday night or I see Bristol turning us over

I couldn't care less what you said,there's always plenty of others from S6 to show themselves up.How many goals has Leon got this season by the way?

Is he a young experienced player?or are we off topic.

Is he a young experienced player?or are we off topic.

When you can write something coherent,we can see if you are off topic.

Post 12 took it off topic as well.

Edited by chalga

When you can write something coherent,we can see if you are off topic.

I think you are.

I think you are.

Not now,but we were top of the league with the young inexperienced players we shrewdly borrowed,plenty of clubs in this division would swap places with our position even now,let alone at the top,with these young inexperienced players we borrowed......that OK?

Thing is now the other teams have now found our weakness in defence and keeper in our first few games keeper and the defence had little to do as Our forwards,midfield was on fire

Thing is now the other teams have now found our weakness in defence and keeper in our first few games keeper and the defence had little to do as Our forwards,midfield was on fire

Defeat at Millwall was down to the whole of the defence,and in fact the whole of the team,none of them were worth more than 5/10,and that's being generous.

But to be fair the Birmingham,Fulham games was the same well below our standards this term ,again down to keeper errors and bad defence let’s remember we have had 1 point from 9 with 2 home games I know what your thinking we are still 4th in league but carry on like this and we will soon drop down table

Edited by jacklev1

We were told by people from Sheff 6 who by the way are ALWAYS right that he would NOT score 10.

I know why the blades are getting these inexperienced players in, it’s because these players will accept copper washers as payment as no £s available !

Looks like the ship has got a big leak and maybe sinking

And he casts out ...........

Edited by Starlc

I know why the blades are getting these inexperienced players in, it’s because these players will accept copper washers as payment as no £s available !

Looks like the ship has got a big leak and maybe sinking ��

And he casts out ...........

........ ��

The submarine got 4 depth chargers a few months ago,looks like it isn't going to re surface.