Blades v Birmingham

I think Baldock is out for a few more week, just got back in training I think.

We miss him and Freeman, and Coutts of course.

If we had closed their player down quicker, he would never had got that shot away, plus their keeper pulled off a great 1st half save, when Lundstram (note the spelling) fired from outside the box.

I think it was Fleck who was closest to the scorer. He was in two minds whether to close him down or cover the guy out wide who had taken the original corner. Other defenders didn't get out quick enough to close him down.

During a game there must be hundreds of decisions that are made. Some insignificant some crucial. In the Fulham game - if CCV had not made a back pass error could we have gone in at half time leading?

Such fine margins. Anyway onto Millwall.

I think Baldock is out for a few more week, just got back in training I think.

We miss him and Freeman, and Coutts of course.

If we had closed their player down quicker, he would never had got that shot away, plus their keeper pulled off a great 1st half save, when Lundstram (note the spelling) fired from outside the box.

There was talk of Baldock being fit for Tuesday, nevermind the weekend, not sure what happened there, he'd a big miss for two reasons because Basham is so much better at centre half.