120 bus to fulwood during roadworks

as fulwood road is closed this week does anyone know exactly where the 120 bus is stopping does it stop in the fulwood village nr cooperative at bottom of crimicar lane as according to travel southyorkshire its terminating at barncliffe road which is quite a walk

Service 83A & 120 diverted

Fulwood Road – Monday 10 August until Friday 14 August & Monday 17 August 2015 (0700 – 1900)

Last Updated: 07 August 2015 1:01 PM

Fulwood Road will be closed between Crimicar Lane and Nethergreen Road for carriageway resurfacing work during the above period.

Services to operate as follows:

1. Service 83A to operate as normal to Hangingwater Road, Fulwood Road and Nethergreen Road before terminating and returning towards Ecclesfield.

2. Service 120 towards Fulwood to operate as normal to Fulwood Road then via Manchester Road, Sandygate Road, Redmires Road and Crimicar Lane before terminating on Barncliffe Road.

3. Service 120 towards Halfway to start from Barncliffe Road then via Crimicar Lane, Redmires Road, Sandygate Road and Manchester Road before resuming normal route on Fulwood Road and Glossop Road.

Services Affected: 83A, 120

Originally Posted: 06 August 2015 2:31 PM

So you need to walk up to Barncliffe Road/Crimicar Lane area for the 120 or down to Nether Green for the 83A, whichever works best for you!

Can anyone tell me if I am able to get along Fulwood Rd today at lunchtime? I need to get to the scout hut, at the Fulwood village end. Thanks