Anyone know of a dentist taking on NHS patients?

hi ive been on the NHS website and found dentists which should be taking on NHS patients but when I have rung up they all have waiting lists of quite a few months and ideally i need to see someone sooner rather than later. just wondered if anyone knew of a dentist anywhere in sheffield who is taking on NHS patients at the moment?

thanks

Dont know where abouts in Sheffield you are, but Im sure Eckington dental practice are still taking on nhs

Last time I was at my dentists, a few months ago, they were taking new NHS patients-Wensley and Wright, Spital Hill-0114 2728821.

hi ive been on the NHS website and found dentists which should be taking on NHS patients but when I have rung up they all have waiting lists of quite a few months and ideally i need to see someone sooner rather than later. just wondered if anyone knew of a dentist anywhere in sheffield who is taking on NHS patients at the moment?

thanks[/QUOT

Edited by legs 49
----------

Try Mr Summerfield on Newfield Green road he might take you on :)

High Green Dental practice were not long ago.

Hillsborough Dentist on Limbrick Road would take you, they're in Hillsborough, S6.

Hillsborough Dentist on Limbrick Road would take you, they're in Hillsborough, S6.

I phoned them earlier and they said they were not taking new NHS patients.

Hoyland family dental practice are taking new patients but its on the outskirts of barnsley.

Castle Dental Surgery on city road is taking on patients, I registered last week

main one in dinnington is

Castle Dental Surgery on city road is taking on patients, I registered last week

Best dentist surgery I have ever been to.