IMPORTANT NEWS...

As previously warned, Sheffield Forum is changing to new software - view the preview here

This is scheduled for Sunday 18th Nov. The forum will be closed and unavailable an extended period of time (24-36 hours) to allow for this major transition.

Please note that some private messages will not be transferred. Therefore we strongly urge you to take manual back-ups of any important messages now.
Sheffield Forum

Hackenthorpe Haunted?

Home > Sheffield > Sheffield History & Expats

Reply To Topic

22-10-2018, 12:25   #1
Emilieoxox

Total Posts: 1
Hi i'm hoping somebody will be able to help me out here.
We moved onto Rainbow Avenue last year and right from the start my 2 oldest children began to hear what they describes as "whispering" in the small bedroom.
The dog barks at things we cannot see.
My 6 year old son (who is non-verbal) will follow someone (or something) with his eyes and will giggle for no apparent reason.
Also, several people (myself included) have seen the ghost of a young boy around the house on several occasions.
He looks to be no older than about 4.

I was just wondering if anybody knows of anything that happened maybe to a boy of around that age in the area?

Just trying to figure out who he might be.

We have only had quick glances of him so unfortunately i can't give a description on clothing or anything or any clues as to what era he's from.

Thanks.
Reply To Topic