Strictly Come Dancing. 2018.

What a poor performance Susanna gave on Strictly Come Dancing this year. She just gave it no effort and looked bored stiff. It’s no wonder she got voted out last night.!

I agree, she deserved to be voted out.

Judge Bruno Tonioli told her professional dance partner Anton Du Beke he could have “ got better movement out of a lamppost ! “

I feel sorry for Anton, he will never get to be a joint winner with his partner while they keep giving him the lame ducks.

I feel sorry for Anton, he will never get to be a joint winner with his partner while they keep giving him the lame ducks.

I don’t think Anton is bothered as he starts his own dance tour in early January 2019 and he gets the same money from SCD whether he gets voted in or out. His tour comes to The City Hall next year . I’ve seen it and it’s terrfic.:thumbsup:

Judge Bruno Tonioli told her professional dance partner Anton Du Beke he could have “ got better movement out of a lamppost ! “

..... More personality in a lamppost too. :gag:

When the celebrities were revealed, my wife said pound to a penny, Anton's going to end up with that Suzannah.

Makes you wonder if he had a word with the producer saying he doesn’t mind if he is voted out in the first few weeks, as Pattricia says he has a show to rehearse for, and if he still gets the same money he’s nothing to lose.

I always thought that the longer they were in the show they got extra money. I must be wrong.

The Judges and Presenters need voting off infact the show wants voting off. :gag:

The Judges and Presenters need voting off infact the show wants voting off. :gag:

Oh don’t say that, I love to see the professional dancers and the celebs. The music isn’t bad to.

if you were talking about the Xfactor and the judges I would agree with you. Use to like the Xfactor when it first started, not any more.

Oh don’t say that, I love to see the professional dancers and the celebs. The music isn’t bad to.

if you were talking about the Xfactor and the judges I would agree with you. Use to like the Xfactor when it first started, not any more.

Same here.

When the celebrities were revealed, my wife said pound to a penny, Anton's going to end up with that Suzannah.

I said that too.