Business advertising

Hi folks, new member here.

Just looking for abit if information.

I run a removal company in Worksop, and we are relatively busy at the moment, but always looking for ither avenues to increase our workload, and are currently exploring value for money advertising.

We have been stung in the past with numerous marketing companies promising the earth and delivering very little.

I have seen on this forum an enhanced listing is just £15 a month, has anyone got an experience of this or other ads they could advise??

Any information flgreatly appreciated and received

Hi folks, new member here.

Just looking for abit if information.

I run a removal company in Worksop, and we are relatively busy at the moment, but always looking for ither avenues to increase our workload, and are currently exploring value for money advertising.

We have been stung in the past with numerous marketing companies promising the earth and delivering very little.

I have seen on this forum an enhanced listing is just £15 a month, has anyone got an experience of this or other ads they could advise??

Any information flgreatly appreciated and received

In the meantime you can advertise for free with freeindex and Google business maps.

https://www.freeindex.co.uk/inbox.htm?id=1052325&typ=e

https://www.google.co.uk/intl/en/business.

There are quite a few lead generation sites that removal companies use.

mybigmove.co.uk and anyvan.co.uk to name a couple!

I wouldn't advise google pay per click for removals as it is very competitive and expensive. Is there someway you could get a referral scheme with an estate agent?

Take a look at https://blog.invoiceberry.com/2013/10/top-35-uk-business-directories-get-small-business-noticed/ for lots of free directories you can sign your business up to.

Good luck!

Is there someway you could get a referral scheme with an estate agent?

I was thinking the same thing - business to business is a great way to grow a B2C business. B2B sales tend to be more regular and can be better money, so why not look for more business clients too - businesses always need stuff moving about

We pay a 10% finders fee for work refered to us, so folks are always looking to point people our way - its more than worth the money

Do you network at events?

Hi,

We looked into this also recently as a property maintenance company operating in Sheffield and Rotherham. Would be interested to know if you went for this in the end?

--

Edited by RollingJ